94

The Yan family is located in a villa area developed a few years ago.

Yan Zhengfei can be regarded as a "heterogeneous" in the whole family. Yan's father and Yan mother can be regarded as childhood sweethearts. The two support each other and have made great achievements in their respective fields. Yan Zhengfei's eldest brother is also a school hegemony. After graduation, I started a game company in partnership with my friends, and the prospects are very promising.

However, when Jiang Jinjin saw Yan Zhengfei's eldest brother, he was in a daze.

To paraphrase, I have met this man.

Yan Zhengkai is taller than Yan Zhengfei, wearing a casual suit, thin and handsome, with outstanding demeanor. The two brothers are not very similar in appearance. At this moment, a family of four can stand together and they can be easily distinguished. Yan Zhengfei looks more like Mrs. Yan, and Yan Zhengkai looks like Mr. Yan. Before today, Jiang Jinjin hadn't dealt with Mr. Yan. If she had met, she would probably not stare at Yan Zhengkai many times.

Jiang Jinjin had made a boyfriend who was studying abroad before putting on the book.

She has been very specific in her preferences since she was a child, that is, a man who likes to learn domineering.

Once, the company organized employee travel, and it happened that that year was a foreign travel, and the country where her boyfriend was. There was also free time at the time, so her boyfriend took her out for dinner and dates. By the way, she also met the roommate who shared with her boyfriend.

The reason why she was impressed by her boyfriend's roommate was because the roommate was very good-looking.

By coincidence, Yan Zhengkai almost looked like her ex roommate with eight images, no, nine images.

...

Fortunately, Jiang Jinjin is stable.

Even if Yan Zhengkai looks like her ex-boyfriend, she can at least look at it a few times, and she can feel like water and no fluctuations. No one else noticed, Jiang Jinjin looked at Yan Zhengkai a few times.

But Zhou Mingfeng is different.

If Jiang Jinjin is not by his side, he is definitely wise and calm. But Jiang Jinjin is by his side, and most of his thoughts are almost on her. This is also normal. After all, strictly speaking, the two of them are still in love.

As a result, Zhou Mingfeng keenly discovered that Jiang Jinjin's gaze stayed on Yan Zhengkai for too long.

Zhou Mingfeng: "..."

Yan Zhengfei and Zhou Yan have been friends for many years. The Zhou family and the Yan family have a lot of contacts on weekdays. Even when Yan Zhengkai was struggling in the early days of his business, Zhou Mingfeng also made a lot of efforts. The relationship between the two is very good, but they really get together like this The chances of having a relaxing meal together are rare. Even Mrs. Yan sighed with her husband in private, whether Zhou Mingfeng remarried, not to mention that Mrs. Zhou is still so easy to get along with. In this way, the relationship between the two families may be closer.

As night fell, Zhou Mingfeng was about to take Jiang Jinjin home.

As for Zhou Yan, his sixth sense is also very accurate now, like in a small family of three, if the parents are in conflict, the child must be the first to feel. In short, Zhou Yan has already noticed that his dad seems to have something wrong... Anyway, he doesn't need to go to school tomorrow, and he doesn't want to be a fish in the pond, so he simply stays at Yan's house for one night.