53

The meeting is scheduled at ten o'clock in the morning.

Jiang Jinjin has nothing to prepare. He slept a bit late yesterday and was sleepy now. He habitually took out his mobile phone and wanted to order a cup of ice American to make himself sober. When she was about to place an order, she glanced out of the floor-to-ceiling window. At this moment, the outdoor temperature was almost thirty-eight. She thought of Zhou Yan who was moving goods and couldn't help feeling affectionate. According to his taste, she ordered him. A glass of Frappuccino. After the takeaway arrived, Jiang Jinjin put the Frappuccino in the safe passage without people, and sent a message to Zhou Yan: [I ordered a drink, in the safe passage in Area C, take it yourself. 】

Jiang Jinjin actually doesn't care if others will discover her identity.

She doesn't care too much about this either.

However, she thinks Zhou Yan should be reluctant to be found out by others as Zhou Mingfeng's son. Although she can also call herself Zhou Yan's relatives, after thinking about all kinds of lies that might have to be woven to operate, she chooses the most straightforward and simplest one-just pretend to be a stranger with Zhou Yan. NS.

In this way, there is no need to explain to others what kind of relatives she is Zhou Yan's.

There is no need to deal with other things that may happen.

Zhou Yan returned the news quickly.

Usually there are not many goods in the morning, and he won't get busy until eleven o'clock, so he can still reply to the message in seconds: [Okay. Thanks. 】

Zhou Yanmao sneaked into Zone C with his waist down, and he found the Frappuccino left by Jiang Jinjin in an inconspicuous position in the safe passage. He was still braving the air at the moment, and he walked out carrying Frappuccino. , Sitting in a ventilated place with a few porters, it's cool here.

One of the porters looked at Frappuccino in Zhou Yan's hand and said with a smile: "Xiao Zhou, you are too lavish. I heard that this cup is worth twenty or thirty."

Several other people were idle and had nothing to do, and they all watched over-

"Yes, I heard my daughter say that this is very expensive."

"Now it's really amazing. A cup of milk tea costs thirty. This is a money grab."

"The consumer group is different. Like us, those merchants starve to death. If we don't consume it, we won't buy it for a lifetime. But now young people are used to spending thousands of dollars on mobile phones. "

Zhou Yan was not surprised when he heard it.

Not only for their words, but also for them.

Zhou Yan still reluctantly defended himself, "I didn't order it."

Suddenly, the attention of several people was diverted. One of them leaned over and asked gossiping: "Is that a girlfriend? Oh, that's amazing, Xiao Zhou, do you have a girlfriend?"

Zhou Yan: "..."

The more I describe it, the darker it gets.

Where does his girlfriend come from, no, the one who gave him Frappuccino is not his girlfriend at all!

"No!" Zhou Yan tried his best to explain, "Not a girlfriend!"