87

On the second day, Jiang Jinjin's complexion was very good.

She was born beautifully, but now her white face still has a healthy powder. To attend the birthday banquet of Dong Jia, it is natural to be more cautious. The Zhou family and his son were drawn by her to be strong men and asked them to choose suitable dresses for her.

The two of them were sitting in the cloakroom, looking down at their phones.

Zhou Mingfeng is reading mobile emails, while Zhou Yan is taking advantage of the break time to scan the circle of friends.

Naturally, I saw the one that Jiang Jinjin sent last night.

He was terribly cold.

He shuddered, turned on the camera decisively, took a few shots at his goosebumps arm, and sent them to Jiang Jinjin.

Zhou Yan: [Next time you post that kind of circle of friends, please remember to block me. 】

Jiang Jinjin is trying on a dress, and his mobile phone is on the small coffee table next to Zhou Mingfeng.

The phone vibrated several times.

Only then did Zhou Yan react. Seeing that his dad seemed to be interested in Jiang Jinjin's mobile phone, he hurriedly said, "It was a message from me."

Zhou Mingfeng glanced at him.

In fact, Zhou Yan does not need to say, Zhou Mingfeng will not go to see Jiang Jinjin's mobile phone.

Jiang Jinjin came out of the dressing room, turned around in front of the two men surnamed Zhou exaggeratedly, and asked expectantly: "How is it?"

She chose a one-shoulder dress.

This dress is not worn either. She is indeed much healthier than before. She tried to wear this dress before, but she still fits perfectly. Now she needs to take a deep breath to close the zipper.

Zhou Mingfeng looked at her.

Jiang Jinjin was rubbing inside for a while, and he came out after making sure that there were no traces on his neck.

Fortunately, he is not too much, knowing that she is going to wear a dress.

She faced two men who were very silent and talked little.

Zhou Yan took a look, "It's okay."

Zhou Mingfeng also nodded, "Yes."

Jiang Jinjin turned and looked at himself in the floor-to-ceiling mirror. The dress was indeed okay, but the color was too plain, and the dress was very good-looking. If you eat a little bit more, it might be a visual disaster.

She said to herself: "No, this set of colors is not very good."

Then she turned and went into the changing room.

Zhou Yan: "..."

After this number of times increased several times, neither the Zhou family nor the son knew whether they should evaluate it or not.