27

Jiang Jinjin looked at these earthy flower baskets in deep thought.

It's really that the personality of Doting Wife Kuangmo is too incompatible with Zhou Mingfeng, she doesn't believe it will come from his handwriting. As long as you think about it, you can still figure out what is going on. A busy person like Zhou Mingfeng, will he go to the flower shop to order flower baskets in person? Would you hold back the embarrassment of digging out three bedrooms and two halls with your toes and tell the clerk about the banner content? Obviously, it won't.

Therefore, it should be Zhou Mingfeng who told Assistant Liu to let Assistant Liu handle the matter.

Thinking of Assistant Liu's persona and the honest smile on his face, Jiang Jinjin looked at the content of these banners, and it became clear immediately.

After clarifying this matter, Jiang Jinjin was not as shocked as before, and went to work with Xu Congjian.

Youwei Convenience Store takes the route of "Sparrow is small and has all internal organs".

It has everything for daily necessities.

In Jiang Jinjin's view, although Xu Congjian is an adult, she is nearly ten years older than him, so in her heart, this is still a child. She sits at the cash register without any psychological burden and puts a condom. Xu Congjian is not a twitchy person either. Although he doesn't talk much, he does things quickly. He looks thin but has a lot of energy. One person can support two people. After seeing him busy, Jiang Jinjin thinks, don't spend a week. The probation period is over, and she has already made him straightforward in her heart.

Soon, a few guests were welcomed.

These are all kind-hearted grandmothers, Jiang Jinjin has a sweet mouth. They met before in the villa area, and they often chat with them.

A few of them also let out words, as long as it is something that can be used at home in the future, they can buy it from her.

It's just that Jiang Jinjin didn't expect that they would join in to this extent, and now it's less than seven o'clock, they actually came to her to buy and buy together.

Jiang Jinjin hurriedly greeted them and greeted them enthusiastically, "It's early!"

"Your store opens, we will definitely come to warm up your place."

Although Grandma Liu is over 70, she is very fashionable. She dresses herself beautifully every day. These old grannies were good friends when they were young. When the Forest Villa opened, several people booked a room here and made an appointment. Spend your old age together. Several old grandmothers have a very rich life every day. They either go to college for the elderly or go shopping to play cards. Among them, Grandma Liu and Jiang Jinjin have a special affinity because she thinks Jiang Jinjin looks a lot like her when she was young. Seeing the same self before, how close you are.

Several grandmothers noticed that there was a handsome guy in the store.

Grandma Liu is also a senior member of the Appearance Association. She leaned over and took a closer look. Xu Congjian, who looked so calm as to see, was a little embarrassed. Then she said cheerfully: "What children eat nowadays, one is better than the other. Jinjin, this is the clerk you were looking for? Looks about the same size as your Zhou Yan."