2

It's official
I've reincarned!

Well long story short
Abele, the maid, explained to me what I was supposed to know for the base.
Right now she is going to tell the new(me having lost my memories) to my father... the grandmaster

Basically, my name's Harrion Jilleco Cami Palanda... I don't even know myself how I remember all my name!!?? Well people just call me master(the maids call me like that) Harrion(my father call me like that) but I prefere being called Cami.

Anyway good new: I'm rich! Basically my father is a merchant. The best merchant in the country. So yea... he has a lot of money
It's not like it changed from my last life, my family was rich because of their talents. Now my father is rich because of his talent in business.

One thing I understood while Abele was talking to me. By her nervousness and how anxious she is, and what 'I' did. Harrion had a really bad personality, he was arrogant, liked to judge other and treated badly people.

I asked about my family and she seemed anxious to tell me. She decided to tell me all the story and I felt like I was in a drama
My father, who was the most famous merchant, had only one child and that was Harrion. Even with all the best education he could have, Harrion was really just... talentless. Well... it's not like he was trying either. He was ridicule in business which was the first thing he had to have to success to his father company.
He didn't have any other talent, art,music, school, sport, fight, cooking... he couldn't even succeed in one of these... he couldn't success to his father company because of his lack of talent for business and he couldn't even make money with an other talent like being a famous doctor or  a singer with a voice that would make him win a lot of money and be know in the history. He had nothing..
He was even worse... he had one of the worst reputation
Egocentric, selfish, arrogant...

His father had to have a successor so he thought of an idea
He adopted kids with a lot of potential
7, seven kids.
Harrion had now 7 sibling each having amazing talents and one point in commun: their business talent

Harrion who thought that he was secure to inherited the company because his father couldn't have any other children was now being threatened by some kids that appeared like that and had all the love of his father he never experienced

Well well well- isn't it something I can relate to...? It's true that I was still respected by other and always made sure to be in good term with anyone. And I always tried my max so I can't really relate for this but... for being alway judge by your parent for not being good enough for the rule and 'normality' in the family...

Well anyways now I'm stuck in the body of Harrion. I don't have the best reputation and now people will surely try to take benefits on me because I don't have 'my memory' anymore
How great!- 

But there was a question I really had to asked and it was 'how did I end up like this?'
Abele told me that it was because I got into a fight with my father and when I got out I was so angered that I tried pushing one of my 'sibling' down the stairs but she had been able to escape. But then I fell down the stairs. I land on my head and it was probably why I lost my memories.
I felt bad because it was probably because he died that I had been able to take his body...

...

In not even 10 min my father entered the room with an indifferent look
"You really lost you memories? Isn't it just an other plan to have attention ?" Wow! Yes of course. It make total sense to do like I lost my memories just to have attention just after waking up from a 1 week sleep!!

"No father, the only thing I remember is what Abele told me about our family condition and my whole name" I tried sounding the most respectif possible
"Ah- so it's true that you don't remember anything... you wouldn't have been so polite" ah-ok
"I just came here to check out... Abele! Take care of Harrion and I want him to go back in school in less than a week" he left
"O-ok" Abele replied
"S-school? What is he talking about?" Why did Abele didn't say anything about school? I don't want to go to school if I have such a bad reputation!!

"Ah-sorry master I forgot about it" "Cami"
"Sorry master I don't understand what you said"
"Cami, you can just call me Cami. You don't have to call me master"
"Ah-uh really? Maste- I mean Cami" she looked at me as if she was asking for an approval
"Yes- Cami is the name I want you to call me
"Ok sir Cami" "ah-No it's no-"
"Please! Master and sir are obligated to be used to call our master. It would be a lack of respect to just call you by your name"
I just let it go "o-ok..."

"Well.. anyway- will you talk to me about the school? I don't understand at all..."
"Well... a school is a place where you can lear-" "yea, no I already know that"
"Oh! Then... "

Little explanation ...
'I' was so much pissed off that my 'sibling' would be the successor that I took my last chance. I begged my father to let me go to the best school in the country... 'Wonderment academy' it's the best school because the teachers are all the best. The students are all really talented or/and have a lot of money...
A lot of the most famous person in the empire has passed by this academy. You can go to the school as long as you are recognized as a genius or have enough money.
So I didn't have talent but I had money.... So I just had to convince my father to let me go to the academy to prove to him that I had talent.
But in school. I was just a speck of dust in a diamond mine. Because of 'my' personality, I just got a worse reputation and my talent was not even showing a bit even with all the good teacher here.
It was why 'I' got into a fight with my father. It was because my father wanted to make me quit school and I didn't want to.

And you want me to go there in less than a week?? I will try to not get in a worse reputation that I already have so I will have to keep it quite and maybe just a little bit show my knowledge and all. It will help me get a better reputation and I will be able to gain a normal job to live peacefully alone in my own home just like in my past life.

...
Well I'm really tired right now... so I guess I will go to sleep and tomorrow I will try doing some exercises to gain the muscle I lost while sleeping for a whole week and be able to move and walk...