29

The more the time was passing the more Cami was bored. He had stopped eating a long time ago when he realized he had finished a complet plate by himself.
People were passing by, some started to talked but it always ended fast enough because the conversation was always awkward with people disrespecting him and Cami responding with passive-aggressive answer.
It always caused a cold...

And most of the people were just eavesdropping, and fixing him without discretion.
As if they had the duty to understand what Cami was planning and what sort of alien took over his body.

Well the gazes toward Cami was really making him uncomfortable but at least it meant that his plan was perfect.
Well more like he was using it has excuse for himself to be able to pass through this evil ball. It was his only motivation...

Cami really didn't understand why people seemed so eager to go to a ball.
Well it's true! Why does people would like to suffer

First, it was boring as hell!
Second, keeping a fake smile all the time is the hardest exercise to do. He was feeling his cheeks's muscle building up!
Third, people are fricking annoying. Like could they stop whispering 'quietly' just behind him. He,could clearly hear them.
Fourth, it was so hot in the hall. Like couldn't they have invented an air conditioner!?? Behind the mask your face was literally melting and the clothes could be really, really hot with multiples layers and tight corset.
Fifth, did I mentioned that people and ball are REALLY annoying??

Well just to say, a ball is not so '...~*Romantic*~...' but just an annoying place filled with hypocrites and annoying people.
Not like it was surprising...

...
It finally happened

Trumpets were heard and the royal family announced.
People bowed before them while they were descending the stairs.

The aura emitting by them was formidable. The charisma they had was enough for anyone to make them bow.
They were not only having an overwhelming presence, they were also gorgeous.

Their costumes each seemed to be enough to buy an entire planet. Like wth, how could their costumes have so many gems and even... DIAMONDS!??

Cami was really astounded. Marvelous was an understatement for their beauty.
Did the goddess of beauty creat them or what?

One of these person was the prince whose birthday was being celebrated.
He was a little boys of... 9 years old maybe? Well he was young that's for sure.

In their family they were
1...2...3..4...5...6...
6 children and the queen and king.
Well a big family like that was commun even more for such an important family

Cami was just a bit sorry for the queen considering that she probably didn't even had one word in all ...'that'...
Well it was not the time to feel pity toward another person when he knew that in not a long time he was gonna be the number one person people will mock.
He had to be strong and not miss this chance because he didn't have another plan

The true ceremony started when all the family members were finally sitting at their own throne. Each emitting an overwhelming aura from their place.

The king took a microphone? It has the same effect but couldn't be sure of what it was called or how it was made...

"ME, KING UMERIEN RUPARDE DE LOS MARGIETE AM SINCERELY PROUD OF BEING THE KING OF SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. AND AM DELIGHTED TO SEE ALL OF YOU HERE TO CELEBRATE THE TENTH BIRTHDAY OF THE YOUNGEST PRINCE. THE BANQUET WILL NOW START AND THE PRESENTS WILL BE GIVEN JUST AFTER!"

This only sentences made a complete ruckus in the room and full of tables were entered.
Multiple type food was placed in all the hall. The number of table and different food couldn't even be counted.