25

Ahh-

The masked ball is in 1 week and the festival at school is coming too...
I have so much things to do!! My wound is better since Riley is helping me with it.

It's just a cream I have to put on my wound. It actually work amazingly

But... now it's my mental state I have to heal!! I can't even relax!
From school,exam,homework,studies,the masked ball and the festival I have too much things to do!!

Well anyway... for the masked ball. It's really important to make a good impression and because it's the birthday of the youngest prince, the family have to bring their own gift for the royal family.
But the real problem is... father asked all of us to give our personal gift...EVEN ME!!
More like...precisely me...

And I have to bring a gift that will satisfy him... I think I will just buy jewelry but I don't know what is his type of jewelry and he already has the money to buy it...
I just have to give him something to not look arrogant...

Ahah!! What am I supposed to do!?

What did I received in my past life? What did I gave for gifts?

The only thing I remember is giving free performance of myself like piano,violin, flute or just a paint of the person.

...
YES!! That's what I will do! I will give a free performance and a paint or something like that
I will have to make it sound like I paid a professional to paint their portrait and have a musical performance during the ball.
And I will just have to buy another mask that cover a lot more of my face and a different outfit like a cape or something like that!
And while I will play, nobody would notice my disappearance!!

And it's an excuse to play...

Well... time to set up the plan

...

I went to the same place where I took my costume the last time. I just have to buy two completely different mask and a cape or something like that.
Like usually, I had my umbrella to hide from other.

The lady recognized me right away. She was really cute.
She asked me what I wanted this time

"Hello mister. I am glad you returned here" she bowed
"What would you like this time?"
"This time... it would be masks and an other uniform please" she watched me with an intrigued look
"Does the costume from the last time don't suit you?"
"No,no. Don't worry. I just have to buy it for someone else and they can't leave their place"
"Oh-ok but I won't know their measurements" ah- yes
"They have the same size as me. You don't have to worry we already checked it" I made a business smile

At least this time I was better at lying.

"Ok. Come with me I will show you the masks." And I followed her

We arrived at a place full of different kind of mask.
Little masks just covering the eyes to masks covering the whole face.
Some inlaid with gem and other made with tissue.

It was perfect

"Thank you miss. Can I have a cabinet to try some of them?"               "Yes of course"

I looked at all the masked
5 of them had catch my attention
2 of them for my 'normal' look and 3 of them for my 'stranger' look

Finally I decided to take a little mask covering just the surrounding of my eyes. It was as if it was made in black lace with little red gem on the side of the eyes. I just felt like it would fit with my costume.
As for my 'stranger' look it was going to be a complet mask, covering the half of my side letting the top of my face visible.
It was more of a tissue..

I don't really know how to explain it. It was like a white tissue covering my nose and mouth. It was tied up in the back of my head with a type of string looking like a necklace. And it didn't had any other support than this string.

*(I know it's really confusing... I'm just so bad at describing clothes and jewelry ...)*

I told the lady it was what I wanted and she led me to a cabinet with mirror.
I tried them on. It was perfect.

Now it was time for my costume in my 'stranger' look

...

I was looking at all the choice. I could had just bring some make up and a wig to fake my identity but then...
It would just result in a lot of people searching for a 'red hair, feminine looking' boy...
And impostor pretending to be me or a stranger looking exactly like this description being harassed by people.

I just don't want to cause any problem other than being 'a mysterious person with a lot of talent'. But... people will probably ask me from where I know this person ...

Ahh-!! There so much to think about!!

For the moment I just have to think about the clothe I will be wearing there.
I was going for a large cape. Or something similar to it

Like the last time, the red cape helped me a lot.
I think I will go for a red cape again. It will be the mark I will leave behind like the other day...
I will probably be recognize as the 'red cape boy' but it's what I want. If I continue like this, I will be able to live a double life and gain money discreetly by myself and move in my own home.
Ah- I have all these wonderful plans but... I have to succeed in this first plan if I want more.

...

All these capes.. Why do they have so many capes?!?
Oh wait- this one is really cute...

Stop! You have to concentrate yourself on choosing a cape for yourself first! No time to look at the cute capes!!

I was trying to choose a cape but there was so many I wanted... I didn't know what to pick
Finally, my eyes landed on a red cape...well... I don't even know if I can really call it a cape
It has sleeves and the front could be close by gold clips.

It wasn't really the best looking one and it was just an average cape but... it had all the needs I wanted.
I took it and went to my cabinet. I put the 'mask' and the 'cape'.

Woaah- was it really me? I give of such a different aura...
Other than my eyes and hair... nothing could betray my identity.
And surprisingly it's actually really cool. It doesn't look like a bad cosplay you could buy at a convenience store...

I put the two masks and cape in a bag and went out of the cabin. Soon enough I noticed I forgot my umbrella in the cabinet and immediately went to take it.
Luckily, nobody noticed me...

I sighed in relief and went back home with the help of the vehicle.