8

I slowly open my eyes and rub them...
I get off my bed to get dressed. It's the same uniform as yesterday.
Today is my second day of school and I'm already tired of it. I put my uniform on and go to the washroom to wash my face with a wet tissue. I watch the hour, it's five and thirty in the morning. I have time to play on the violin in the lower room
The lower room is supposed to be for my 'siblings' but at 5 o'clock they're never here and nobody but the maids are already awake.
And the maids are occupied doing some other things like cleaning and anyway they can't enter this room.

So I go down the big stairs and make sure that nobody is here. I go to the the room and enter.
It's a big room with plenty of materials to practice. I go to the place reserved for music and take a violin.

I wax the strings and I place the violin in my hand and place the bow to prepare to play. And I took a little glance to the partition I took before, and that I never played before, it was a completely unknown song for me.
And then, I start moving the bow on the string and moving my fingers on the strings making a sound I adore.
I did the notes indicated on the partition and the song was formed. It was a difficult music to play but I was able to do it easily. My fingers were running on the strings and my right hand directing the bow was moving effortlessly. I was performing without worrying about anything else, I was following the partition and sometime my fingers were not following my head but it was sounding as if the music had been written like that.

The sound produced by the instrument was completely mesmerizing, I always loved the sound of the violin.
Before I knew it, the song was coming to an end. I made the last note.
It was so good to just play without having to fulfill a goal. Unlike in my past life, where I was so stressed to just miss one note even if nobody would had notice it. I was like a robot, I was playing automatically and there was not a single emotion in it.

I put down the violin and watched my watch. It was time to leave before Abele come in my bedroom and notice that I'm not there anymore...

I returned in my room and went back in my bed. Some min after, Abele came in my room and started 'waking me up' by opening the gigantic window and the curtains that goes with it.
"Good morning master Cami" she made me a gentle smile
"Good morning Abele~" I replied with the same smile
She giggled "it's still weird to see you acting so gentle and kind. It's as if you are a completely different person"
"Haha..."
"Anyway, master Cami, why are you still in your uniform? Did you forgot to change your clothes yesterday?"
Oh- I shouldn't have put my uniform so early... I could have gone play the violin in my pyjama.
"Right... I forgot to change..." I made an awkward laugh
Oh god!! Why am I so bad at lying??

"Well anyway you just have to take a new uniform. We will take care of washing this one. "
I took an other uniform and put it on.
*I have the same uniform multiples time*

I went at the dining room and, again, all the 'family' was there at the table. It was really awkward.
The only sound you could hear was the metallic noise of the plates with forks and knifes.
I started eating when my dad started talking.

"This morning I heard someone playing violin in the practice room, it was amazing with a lot of control and worthy of a professional. Is it you Lindie? Or Theodore? I don't really care who played this but I want this person to know that they have an extraordinary talent and I'm honored to teach such prodigies. " I choked on my food when I heard it
Others all stared at me with disappoint looks like I had interrupt a super important meeting
I blushed from embarrassment and a little "sorry"