32

Riley took Cami's hand and kissed it. Leaving Cami blushing
Then he moved forward and leaned his face to approach Cami's hear

"Is it your weak spot?~" he grinned
He then touched the red ear and caressed it
His hand placed itself on Cami's cheek, caressing it

'T-this is dangerous!!' Cami thought blushing from head to toes not being able to even move a single part of his body
Riley distant himself from Cami still with his hand caressing Cami's cheek

His half-closed eyes were looking straight at Cami's red face particularly his eyes. As if his eyes were the night sky with full of stars and color you could watch for hours due to its beauty.

Cami ,finally able to move, directed his eyes to Riley's eyes and the moment the two looked at each other eyes, it's as if the time stopped and they were the only people in the entire space.

Slowly they moved toward each other, approaching each other face dangerously. And then their lips took contact while the two of them closed their eyes.

'Ah!!!shit!!' Cami opened his eyes to finally discovering that it was all a dream
He wanted to cry
Why couldn't it be real?? It felt so real tho!!?
Cami passed his thumb on his soft lips and threw his head backwards looking at his ceiling.

It was without a doubt, he was in love. He took a pillow and hid his face on it while making these little noise of a happy but embarrassed person.
It was Saturday today so he wouldn't have the chance to see him.
He let out a sad sight before getting up for real.

Still with a sweet but bitter smile

'We live in a old time, could a guy loving a guy be accepted? Probably not... and what if Riley found him disgusting? He would leave him, his biggest source of happiness disappearing to leave a big scar? No he didn't want that. And even if he would accept it wouldn't it put them in a awkward position? And even if they were a couple... what would they do differently from now? And I don't even know who he really is. I know he is probably someone really important cause he don't want to talk about it with me. But... it make me a little bit hurt, he knows a lot about me but I don't know that much about his life. I just know what kind of person he is and that's what I'm in love with but what appart of that? Could his position even allow him to be with another man? And what if he's already promised with another one?'

His happy dream easily turned into a sad one because of all these intrusive thoughts. He was of the over-thinking type.

He hit his head 'STOP thinking about that! It won't help you have a better day or anything! And anyway we're Saturday today not Valentine's Day! '
It was his way to get rid of these thoughts

Today there was nothing planned so he could do anything he wanted.
When he thinks about it...it was his first day since the day he reincarnated here, that he has a day without something planned ...
Well what could he do? The first thing that came to his mind was music

Of course he couldn't because of his family. So maybe going outside? No, completely no! He would get attacked by people just so they would have their questions answered.
Maybe for the time he thinks of something he could at least dress up.

He went to wash his face and dress himself. A tight but comfortable pant with a large shirt with big sleeves and a blue bird embroidered on it.

He could draw maybe? He didn't have any homework because he already finished them so....

He took a book and searched a blank sheet. What could he draws?
Maybe an animal? A flower? A world? Oh!