Chapter 4: The amniotic fluid is broken, it really is about to give birth!

"Qin Lang, my stomach hurts, I think... I seem to be about to give birth!"

   "Ah-the amniotic fluid is broken!"

   Qin Lang looked at Su Shihan with a painful expression now, anxious and confused.

  Amniotic fluid?

What is amniotic fluid?

"Ding, congratulations to the host to meet with the babies soon. For the first time, the system will reward the host with a delivery package and a guide for childbirth. The guide for childbirth can be activated immediately. "

   "Activate the paternity guide!"

   The system is really timely rain, which really solved his urgent need!

   In a blink of an eye, Qin Lang felt that his brain had been developed again, and a lot of knowledge that had never been exposed to the brain poured into the brain, such as amniotic fluid, La Maze breathing method, pregnant women's labor contractions and so on.

   With this companionship guide, Qin Lang instantly felt that he was confident.

   also knows that the amniotic fluid is broken, which means that a baby is about to be born!

   He immediately called an ambulance, and while waiting for the ambulance, he had been careful to calm Su Shihan's emotions, "Shihan, don't be afraid, I am here."

   Su Shihan's small snow-white face was covered with beads of sweat, and she firmly grasped Qin Lang's hand, as if pulling the only piece of driftwood in the vast ocean.

  Although this is the second time they have met, it may be because of the bond of the three babies in the stomach, or Qin Lang just said that he would raise the baby with her, which made her subconsciously rely on him at this moment.

   "Multiple births are easy to be delivered prematurely, and you just have broken amniotic fluid now. This is a normal process. Don't worry, take a deep breath with me now to relieve the pain."

   Qin Lang's voice was steady, and the continuous warmth in the palm of her palm was conveyed. Su Shihan felt that she was not so nervous anymore, and she nodded gently.

   Su Shihan followed Qin Lang's demonstration, inhaling and exhaling step by step, and after a few cycles, it seemed that her stomach really didn't hurt so much.

   She raised her eyebrows slightly, and said weakly, "It seems to be better."

   Qin Lang felt a little loose in his heart, smiled and stroked her soft hair, "Of course, there will be no problem with me."

  The ambulance arrived in eight minutes. Qin Lang accompanied Su Shihan all the way to the hospital and entered the lobby. The nurse on the side said, "Let’s send the mother to the ward first, and the family members will pay the bill."

   "I'm coming..." Su Shihan just wanted to call her mother and borrow money to give birth.

Unexpectedly, Qin Lang said, "Shihan, wait for me in the ward, I will pay the bill, I have placed the order for the delivery package just now on the road, and take it together later. With me here, you just need to rest assured and wait for delivery. ."

   "You, did you buy a ready-to-produce package? You pay the fee, you..."

   "Don't worry, you are waiting for me in the ward, and I will come up soon." Qin Lang smiled, the firmness in his eyes convinced.

  Su Shihan was pushed away by the nurses. She turned her head to look at Qin Lang over there, slightly shocked in her heart.

   She obviously only went to Qin Lang today, and she was born prematurely. She, a mother-to-be, didn't expect Qin Lang to arrange it in such a short period of time, and even had a delivery package ready.