Chapter 41-60: It feels good to be paid by my wife!

The two returned to the confinement center. Su Shihan asked about the fare tonight. She did not expect Qin Lang to call a Rolls Royce to pick her up.

It must be expensive.

Qin Lang smiled and told Su Shihan that this was a taxi from Didi, and the fare was the same as the taxi fare.

Su Shihan was shocked, and then thought that before seeing the news, someone Didi took a taxi to Ferrari, Les Royce, and other super luxury cars.

"Qin Lang, you are lucky." Su Shihan said with emotion.

Because she took a taxi by herself, even if she took a special taxi, it was not Honda but Volkswagen.

Even Audi and BMW have never hit them. He didn't expect Qin Lang to hit a Rolls Royce in a taxi. He was lucky.

Qin Lang smiled and said, "Since you came to me with a big belly, my luck is so good!"

Either there is a mother or a triplet, and the system is activated.

Which man has his luck?

Ha ha!

Hearing Qin Lang's words, Su Shihan felt sweet.

The two returned to the room, and the three little guys were sleeping soundly.

When Su Shihan took a shower and changed into her pajamas, Qin Lang prepared her supper.

The two sat at the dining table to eat. Su Shihan suddenly looked up at Qin Lang and said, "Qin Lang, just now in school, the boy was a senior in the junior year, named Zheng Feiyu. He said to send me back, but I refused. I do not like him."

When Qin Lang got out of the car, he clearly felt that the atmosphere was not right, and he was leading Su Shihan away. Zheng Feiyu's jealousy and resentment should not be too obvious.

It can be seen that Zheng Feiyu likes Su Shihan.

However, he could also see that Su Shihan did not like Zheng Feiyu, and Su Shihan deliberately explained this to him at this moment, which made him feel very warm.

"Well, eat well." Qin Lang said calmly on his face.

Su Shihan nodded her head, then lowered her head to drink the soup. The delicious fish soup became milky white and the flavor was very rich. She took a sip of satisfaction.

"Did the meeting with Auntie go well today?"

Su Shihan nodded, and said with a little cute expression: "Well, although there are a little twists and turns, I still have a good time through this small crisis."

"That's good." Qin Lang stretched out his hand and rubbed her head.

Su Shihan looked up at him, pursing her lips, "Why do you always touch my head? I'm not a kid."

Qin Lang looked at his palm and found that he did do this frequently. It seemed that there was no reason, but he couldn't help it.

Every time I saw Su Shihan's cute expression, I couldn't help but want to touch her head and rub her pink face.

That beautiful touch makes people yearn for.

"If you don't touch your head, where do you want me to touch you?" Qin Lang asked with a smile, and when he asked, his eyes fell to a certain place.

Su Shihan felt Qin Lang's gaze, and she quickly took the tissue box, blocking his aggressive vision, lowered her head shyly and immersed herself in the meal, and stopped talking.

While sleeping at night, Su Shihan lay on the big bed, thinking about tonight's affairs.

She didn't care much about Zheng Feiyu, but it made her think that Qin Lang was a big man who was away and needed some money.