Chapter 38: A thrilling night

The parents under the world always love their children better than themselves. Seeing Fang Yaxian waited so many days to see her, Su Shihan's eyes were slightly hot when she rushed back at night.

   "Mom, slow down your journey. When the summer vacation is over, I will go home to see you and dad."

   She has already discussed with Qin Lang, and she will take him and the babies home after the summer vacation, so she won't have to avoid her parents.

   Thinking of this, she faintly looked forward to the summer vacation.

   "Okay, good girl, you study hard at school, and your dad and I are waiting for you at home."

The mother and daughter chatted and went under Su Shihan’s dormitory. She turned around and said to Yaxian, “Mom, when I’m here, don’t go up. The trouble of climbing up and down on the third floor, I’ll call you A car to the airport."

   said, she was going to pick up the shopping bag that Fang Yaxian was holding.

   Fang Yaxian quickly held her hand, "Don't worry, there are still three hours before ten o'clock in the evening. You can't carry so many things by yourself. Mom will send you up."

   Su Shihan glanced at the dormitory behind him, with a slightly worried look in his eyes.

   This is exactly 7 o'clock in the evening. It is time for everyone to return to the dormitory after dinner. I wonder if the roommates are in the dormitory or not.

If    is there, she will be exposed soon if she hasn't come to class for a long time.

   But mother has a lot of things in her hands. If she refuses her mother to send her upstairs, her mother will definitely be suspicious.

  Su Shihan nodded, "Okay."

   The mother and daughter went upstairs carrying things. When they reached door 333, Su Shihan raised his hand and knocked on the door, but there was no movement inside.

  Su Shihan took out the key to open the door, pushed the door in, and the dormitory was completely dark.

   She breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly turned on the light.

   Fortunately, the roommates have not returned yet.

   Fang Yaxian helped her put things on the table and looked at her daughter's bed.

"Baby, the rain is so humid in the south. You have to replace these supplies on your bed, as well as toothbrushes, towels, etc., once a month. The quilt can be used after washing and drying. Throw away the other items and replace them with new ones. Yes, you know?"

  Su Shihan nodded, "I know, Mom."

   Fang Yaxian continued to look at her daughter's position. She put one hand on the table, and when she picked it up, she found a lot of dust on her palm.

When Su Shihan saw this, he hurriedly complained: "Recently, the wind in Zhonghai has been so strong. I have been away for only a week, and the table has fallen out of dust. Mom, let's put these things first, wait for me to wipe them and put them in the cabinet, otherwise they will be new. Everything is dirty."

   Fang Yaxian raised her head, patted her hands lightly, and said, "The mother will help you clean up."

   After speaking, she took the kerchief and basin next to her to collect the water and tidied it up.

  Su Shihan followed behind, "Mom, I can do it myself."

   Fortunately, when she moved out, she stayed here without taking anything from the dormitory.