Chapter 121-130

Zhao Chuan gave Qin Lang a thumbs up and praised: "Great, apply for a parking card, is your car coming? The new car shouldn't have a license plate yet? If you don't have a license plate, you need to take a photo of the car body for registration."

   "Well, there is a temporary license plate on the car. The car is downstairs. You can take pictures now."

   Zhao Chuan stood up, patted Qin Lang on the shoulder and said, "Go, I will go with you and see your new car."

Qin Lang led him to the front of the car. Zhao Chuan first turned around the car, then stopped in front of the car, and said with a shocked face: "This is a BMW car! It's not bad! And this is a BMW 5 series car. Right? The price of this car is not cheap."

   Qin Lang nodded, "Well, BMW 540i."

   "540i? The landing price can't be more than 600,000? Qin Lang, you are so awesome, you drove such a good car in your sophomore year! Is it a loan or the full amount?"

   "I bought it in full."

   Zhao Chuan's eyes could not help but envy.

He is 35 years old this year and is studying for a PhD with pay. He started preparing for the doctoral exam the year before, so he took over as the counselor of Qin Lang's class. It's not easy. I didn't expect his student Qin Lang to have bought a BMW in full just as a sophomore.

   Hey, the gap between people is so big!

   "For such a large sum of money, Qin Lang, I didn't see it. You are still the rich second generation! With the rich second generation and the title of school grass, you are going to completely popular our school!" Zhao Chuan laughed.

   Qin Lang shook his head and said, "Mr. Zhao, the conditions in my family are average. I bought this car with my own money."

   Zhao Chuan looked at Qin Lang with a shocked expression in his eyes.

   Immediately, he thought of the recent post on the campus forum and said: "I heard that you opened a carving studio outside of school. Did you start your own business and make money?"

   "En." Qin Lang nodded.

   Zhao Chuan looked at him more and more surprised, "Your studio makes such money? It hasn't been long since the new store opened?"

"Yes, it's been more than half a month, but most of my money for buying a car comes from selling nuclear carvings. The shop sells relatively cheap wood carving works, mainly for us college students." Qin Lang road.

   Zhao Chuan's eyes lit up, and he asked in surprise: "Do you know nuclear carving?"

"Yep."

"Great!" Zhao Chuan clapped his hands happily, and said: "Recently, my wife's grandfather had his 80th birthday. The old man has no other hobbies. I usually like to play some literary and walnut games. I'm worried about going there. Where can I buy suitable gifts? Do you have suitable works recommended in your store?"