Chapter 131-140

Su Shihan turned her head shyly and said, "Let go, I'll pack my luggage~"

Qin Lang immediately followed, "I will help you."

The two of them quickly packed their hearts, put the two large suitcases down by the bed, and then went out to see if there was anything else to tidy up in the house. Although Aunt Wang would come over midway, the house still had to tidy up a bit.

Su Shihan went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door and checked it, and said, "Qin Lang, there are some ingredients left at home, some vegetables and three kilograms of meat. We have to go for another two months. It would be a shame to throw these things away. Let’s use these to make dumplings. We will get up and cook tomorrow morning, half of it will be steamed, and the other will be made into fried dumplings, and we will take them to eat on the road."

"Okay, then I'm going to make dumpling stuffing now."

There is a meat grinder at home, Qin Lang is responsible for making dumpling fillings at home, and Su Shihan goes downstairs to the supermarket to buy dumpling wrappers.

When Su Shihan came back, Qin Lang's filling was adjusted.

The three little guys were already asleep. Su Shihan and Bai Sisi settled the children together. When they came out, Qin Lang was already making dumplings.

Bai Sisi said: "Cousin, brother-in-law, I don't know how to cook, but I can make dumplings. Let me help."

She came over today and ate the meal made by her cousin-in-law. She had to live here at night. She felt embarrassed. If she could help a little bit, she would be more comfortable.

Su Shihan was not polite with her, and said: "Okay, let's do it together, and try to go to bed early at night."

Bai Sisi nodded happily.

The three of them made dumplings together and made them for a while. Qin Lang saw that Su Shihan and Bai Sisi were doing well, and the dumplings they made looked good, so he got up and said, "The rest will be handed over to you. I will put the luggage first. When I get to the car, I will make a few trips when I get up early tomorrow morning."

Su Shihan nodded, and Bai Sisi waved at him, "Go, brother-in-law."

He took a mouthful of a brother-in-law, and Qin Lang felt quite comfortable.

When Qin Lang came downstairs with something, Bai Sisi secretly said with Su Shihan: "Cousin, I think you and brother-in-law are living a good life now, and your family is an enviable and cozy little family."

Su Shihan was taken aback for a moment, then lowered his head and laughed.

She and Qin Lang’s little home is really warm~

Put the dumplings in the fresh-keeping box and put them in the refrigerator. Tomorrow morning, Qin Lang can take them out to make steamed dumplings and fried dumplings.

Su Shihan and Bai Sisi cleaned up the dining room and took a look at the time. It was already nine o'clock.

"Sisi, go to bed, get up early tomorrow morning, and take the car for the whole day during the day."

Bai Sisi nodded, and said to Qin Lang and Su Shi: "Cousin, brother-in-law, good night."

Qin Lang and Su Shihan also returned to the room. The three little guys were already asleep on the big bed. Su Shihan went inside, Qin Lang lying near the door.

Ten minutes passed, and Su Shihan was still asleep.

The thought of going home tomorrow, seeing her parents the day after tomorrow, or taking Qin Lang and the babies home with her, her heart is very disturbed.