Chapter 221-230

Qin Lang nodded, "Okay."

   After their family went bankrupt, many relatives lent money to them to help repay the debt. Although they said they had borrowed money from their relatives, their family had already paid off, but the favor was still there.

   Now that he has made money, some relatives have encountered difficulties and ask their family to borrow money, and their family will also lend it to them.

   This matter can be handled by his parents. He believes that he has experienced great ups and downs, and his parents should be very clear about who can and cannot lend money to.

   In addition, his relatives are all ordinary working-class workers, and at most they can borrow money to buy a house, borrowing 500,000 yuan, because relatives also know that money cannot only be borrowed from one family. In this era, every family is short of money.

After talking about Qin Juan’s family, Qin Ma brought up the engagement banquet with Qin Lang, saying that it’s best for Qin Lang and Su Shihan to take a few sets of couple art photos these days, so that when the engagement banquet is held, you can A photo of the two is placed at the gate, which is more ceremonial.

  Because the wedding photos were only taken once, Qin’s mother didn’t talk about the wedding photos. What she thought was that the wedding photos must be taken in a better place with beautiful scenery.

   They still lack the scenery of Shao City.

   Qin Lang reminded Qin Ma about the photo, and said that he would go upstairs and talk to Su Shihan later.

   Then Qin's mother told Qin Lang if she wanted to take some videos or extras, and put it on the LED screen of the engagement party.

There are engagement banquets here in Shao City. Qin’s mother has participated in a lot. Seeing some wealthy families, she will not only invite the wedding company to set up the scene, but also invite the host and photographer, etc., which is similar to a wedding. Sense of ritual.

   Before, she thought that she didn't have much money at home, so she didn't think about it.

   But now her son has signed a big contract, the future is boundless, she thinks it can be done.

   Later when the son and daughter-in-law recalled the engagement banquet, there were videos, CDs and photos to watch.

   Qin Lang took out his cell phone and wrote down what Qin Ma said.

   Before, he thought that the engagement banquet was to hold a banquet and invite relatives on both sides to have dinner. He didn't expect that there are so many tricks, that other people’s wives have them, and their own wives must have them!

   Arranged!

   When playing with the babies in the room at night, Qin Lang and Su Shihan talked about taking pictures.

   "Take a wedding photo?" Su Shihan blinked his eyes and asked.

   "After the wedding photos, we will find a scenic tourist attraction to take. This time we will take a few couple photos at home and put them on the engagement banquet." Qin Lang said.

  Su Shihan said: "No, let's take a photo of the wedding dress here in Shao City, so we can take it once. Then it can be used for engagement banquets and weddings."

   "The main thing is to choose a good photographer."

   "Going to those tourist attractions to take wedding photos, one is overcrowded, and the other is to slaughter guests. It's really unnecessary."