Chapter 161-170

Looking at the two pictures on the wall, Dad Qin said: "Dad, Mom, there were no juniors in the family before, and your inscriptions have not been engraved. This time when the children are back, we will go to engrave your tombstones together. With so many new people in the family, your two elders can feel at ease in the underground."

Yangcheng.

Fang Yaxian seemed to have spent a long and long night.

She is the daughter of Su Shihan, who is now twenty years old. The few nights with children seem to have been many years, but tonight, she finally realized the feeling that she once had, and it was tripled. !

The three little things suddenly changed to a new environment and slept in a brand-new crib. It was obviously very uncomfortable. I woke up six times at night. After breastfeeding, changing diapers and coaxing to sleep, I almost fell asleep.

At five o'clock in the morning, the three little guys woke up again. After a long time this time, the babies' voices were almost crying.

Fang Yaxian and Su Shihan were also exhausted.

Fang Yaxian couldn't help asking her daughter: "Shihan, when you were in Zhonghai, did you hire a nanny at home? The babies make trouble every night?"

"There is a nanny at home, but she comes during the day and does not live at home at night, and the little guy is not so noisy. Today should be suddenly changed to a new environment, and she is a little uncomfortable."

Both of them were tired, and Fang Yaxian sighed: "This is too tired. Taking care of the three children, I think it won’t take long for my hair to fall out! Can you and Qin Lang usually handle it? ?"

Su Shihan smiled tiredly and said: "Qin Lang feels shallow, as soon as the babies wake up at night, Qin Lang can almost immediately find out that he is responsible for filling the babies with milk powder and changing diapers, and then coaxing the babies to sleep. He was all busy, and I was there to help out, so I thought it was okay."

Fang Yaxian knew when she looked at her daughter’s status today, she didn’t deliberately lie to Qin Lang’s favor, because her daughter was obviously uncomfortable when she came down last night. This unsuitability is like her old Su never let her. Doing housework and cooking, occasionally doing it by myself, I feel too tired.

The daughter is now like this, it seems that she is too dependent on Qin Lang on weekdays.

Thinking of this, Fang Yaxian felt less resistant to Qin Lang in her heart.

The next morning, Fang Yaxian woke up before seven o'clock due to the biological clock. The consequence of not sleeping all night was that she was uncomfortable everywhere, especially her old waist.

Seeing that Shihan was still asleep, she felt distressed that her daughter didn't sleep well last night, so she came out of her daughter's room lightly, supporting her waist with one hand and frowning slightly.

Qin Lang slept well last night. He woke up at six o'clock in the morning. He couldn't go to see his wife and children, so he went to the balcony to do boxing and morning exercises by himself.

He activated the fighting skills rewarded by the system, and his body is always full of energy. He has nothing to do with punches and exercises, and he can feel the strength of his muscles more and more.

As soon as Fang Yaxian walked to the living room, she saw someone punching her on her balcony. Every punch seemed to bring wind and power.

Fang Yaxian couldn't help but was stunned, wondering in her heart, is this an intruder in the world?