Chapter 10: Breast milk? Dad can help

"Wow~"

   A cry of a baby broke the atmosphere in the ward instantly, Qin Lang immediately got up, cleared his throat and walked to the stroller.

   "Which baby woke up?" Su Shihan asked with a blushing face.

   "It's the Three Treasures." Qin Lang has already picked up the child. "The little guy the Three Treasures seems to be a little bit less than his brother and sister."

  —

For the next two days, Lin Xiao would come over almost every day to accompany Su Shihan and help Qin Lang take care of the three babies.

  Su Shihan's body has also recovered a lot, and she got out of bed for a while yesterday and today.

In the afternoon, the warm sunlight was shining in the ward, and several adults were a little drowsy. At this time, Sambo, who had not been asleep for a long time, suddenly woke up again. Qin Lang was immediately awakened by the cry of the child. Picked up the child.

   Su Shihan just fell asleep, Qin Lang was afraid that she and the other two babies would be disturbed, so he took them out soon.

   But Su Shihan was still awake. Lin Xiao saw this scene and said to her in a low voice: "Shihan, don't tell me, Qin Lang is really attentive to the child."

  Su Shihan smiled softly, nodded and said: "Well, if he is not here these days, I'm afraid I can't handle it by myself..."

   Before he finished speaking, Qin Lang returned with the Three Treasures.

   His expression was a little nervous.

   "Qin Lang, what's the matter?" Su Shihan asked.

   Qin Lang put the Sambo on Sambo's stroller, then opened the baby's quilt, and carefully checked the baby's torso skin.

   Then he twisted his eyebrows and said, "Sambo seems to have newborn jaundice."

   Su Shihan and Lin Xiao became nervous in an instant.

   "How could this happen? Jaundice...is it serious? Qin Lang, Sambo, she..."

"Shihan, don’t worry, I have already seen the baby’s skin condition. There is only a slight mark on Sambo’s skin. The condition should not be serious. Moreover, jaundice is very likely to occur in newborns, especially premature babies. The three treasures are the smallest and the body is also the weakest. It is estimated that this phenomenon will occur."

   Qin Lang patiently explained to Su Shihan, and then said: "I'm going to call the doctor over now, we are in the hospital now, there will be no problem."

He rang the bell on the bedside, and the doctor and nurses came quickly and took the Sambo for the examination. Su Shihan will also go with him. Qin Lang patted her and said, "Shihan, I just go, don’t worry. , I'm there on the Three Treasures, you stay and take care of Dabao and Erbao with Lin Xiao."

   "The problem of jaundice is really not that big. Many newborns will heal on their own. I have checked all these data and there will be nothing wrong."

   His voice is inexplicably reassuring.

  Su Shihan clutched Qin Lang's hand tightly and said, "Qin Lang, you..."

   "Don't worry, nothing will happen." Qin Lang nodded at her.

   After they went out, Lin Xiao comforted Su Shihan for a while, and then took out his mobile phone to check the jaundice information, which was really the same as Qin Lang said.