Chapter 28: Daughter, you only gave 200,000 yuan to this pair of walnuts?

Lin Xiao drove the car between her girlfriends without a serious word.

Su Shihan was amused by her, and said annoyedly: "Xiaoxiao, can you be a little serious? Qin Lang and I haven't talked about the horoscope yet~ Parents will have headaches in the future, but marriage is not so. easy."

"Cut, you two children are almost full moon, you will have to leave the Pacific Ocean! Shi Han, don't think about it so much, since Qin Lang said that he will take care of it, then you leave it to him. He is a big man, and he has to resist certain responsibilities."

   Su Shihan listened to these words, and the sweetness in his heart slowly filled.

   She whispered: "I will face him with him."

  ——

   In the evening, Lin Xiao went home happily with a pair of nuclear sculptures after get off work.

   My mother and Aunt Fang went to buy groceries outside, and there was only my dad at home, which happened to be the case.

   Lin Xiao mysteriously sat opposite her dad, put a delicate small wooden box in front of him, smiled and said, "Dad, I have prepared a big surprise for you, please take a look."

   Lin Xiong curiously picked up the small wooden box, "What? You don't have any money to buy a bag, don't you have the spare money to prepare a gift for me, you have enough money yourself... Um? This, this nuclear carving!"

   Halfway through his words, he was shocked by the exquisite nuclear sculpture in the box and was speechless.

   Lin Xiao is very satisfied with his father’s reaction. It seems that Qin Lang’s pair of nuclear sculptures has been sent to his father’s heart~

   "How about it, daddy, is this surprise big?"

   "Big! It's too big!" Lin Xiong excitedly wanted to reach out and take a closer look at the nuclear sculpture, but he stretched out his hand and took it back.

   He got up and took his professional white gloves. After putting on the gloves on both hands, he carefully picked up the walnuts.

   "Okay, it's so beautiful! Xiaoxiao, where did you buy the nuclear carving? This is a masterpiece!"

   "What master works?" Fang Yaxian and Huang Qiuhe walked in arm in arm at the door.

   "As soon as I walked in, I heard you bluffing, where did this walnut come from?" Huang Qiuhe came up and asked.

   Lin Xiong said smugly: "This is a gift from Xiaoxiao!"

   Huang Qiuhe didn't have much interest in walnuts, but the people who followed Lin Xiong's ears and eyes knew a little bit. At this moment, I heard that it was her daughter who gave it to her.

   "Let me see." She stretched out her hand to take it, and Lin Xiong hurriedly took the baby walnut into his arms.

   "You put on your gloves! The weather is so hot, you just came back from the outside, your palms are sweaty, there will be traces on the walnuts, such a good nuclear carving, you must treat it carefully!" Lin Xiong said very treasuredly.

   Huang Qiuhe shook his head helplessly, picked up two pairs of gloves and put on one by himself, and then handed them to Fang Yaxian, "Yaxian, come and admire this ‘baby’ from my old Lin!"

   Fang Yaxian smiled and put on gloves, Lin Xiong handed them a walnut.

   "Look, this nuclear carving is really too fine! Every detail is impeccable, it can be called a perfect artwork!" Lin Xiong said excitedly.