Chapter 91-100

Qin Lang quickly adjusted the rear position to the front position, "Dad, mom, have you seen it? This is the front hall of the shop. Basically all the products are sold here. There is also a small studio and a rest area in the back. At that time I planned to make wood carvings inside."

Seeing these sales items carved by his son, Qin's father and Qin's mother were very pleased.

Unexpectedly, I haven't seen my son for a few months, so my son is so promising.

Qin Ma asked about some things about opening a shop in the morning, and Qin Lang answered one by one, only saying good things, not saying that anyone was making trouble.

Qin's father and Qin's mother heard from his son that the opening in the morning was very smooth, and both of them were very happy.

After hanging up the phone, Ma Qin looked at Dad Qin with a smile in her eyes.

"Old Qin, did you see the pretty girl who flashed past the cash register when my son showed us the store?" Qin's mother asked.

Dad Qin said, "Well, I saw it."

Qin Ma smiled mysteriously: "You said, is this our future daughter-in-law?"

Dad Qin thought for a while, shook his head and said, "No, it should be the cashier that his son found. Seeing that he is quite young, it is estimated that a nearby university student came to work and study."

Mother Qin disagreed with him and said, "Impossible. That little girl looks so good-looking, how could she just find a work-study college student to have such a beautiful one? And, today is the first day of the opening of my son's new store, which has just opened. Why would you hire someone right away? The cashier must be your own family, and it must be our daughter-in-law!"

"Why can't it? It's because today is the first day of opening, and I am very busy, so I need to hire people for help!" Dad Qin said.

"No, no! My sixth sense tells me that this is a daughter-in-law! Such a beautiful woman must be my son's girlfriend! Don't question a woman's sixth sense!" Qin Ma was anxious.

Dad Qin smiled and said, "What is the sixth sense? It definitely won't be the daughter-in-law. According to what we knew before, the daughter-in-law is pregnant now, how can she go to the cash register?"

Mother Qin: "It's okay to help when you are not heavy a few months before pregnancy. Didn't the son come out to take out the trash? Maybe it was the son who was at the cash register in the morning, and the daughter-in-law just came to help at noon!"

The two couldn't help but argue. In the end, Qin's mother became anxious and started to fart! So she went to the kitchen to wash the dishes and chopsticks, grunted two times in discomfort, and said loudly, "I think that's my daughter-in-law!"

Dad Qin just wanted to talk, when he saw his wife was really anxious, he shut up.

Seeing him not talking, Qin's mother smiled and said, "Old Qin, if you don't believe me, let's make a bet. I bet that the beautiful little girl today is our son's girlfriend!"

Dad Qin smiled and said, "Okay, what are you betting on?"

Qin Ma looked down at her hands full of detergent, and said, "Betting on washing the dishes, whoever loses will be responsible for washing the dishes for a year!"

Dad Qin said angrily: "You have washed the bowls this time in a week. If you know you don't like it, let me wash it."

Mother Qin didn't let go, and said, "No, bets are bets, just say, do you gamble?"

Dad Qin said: "Okay, then take a gamble!"

School.