Chapter 251-260

"Qin Lang, the guests are here, uncles and aunts have already gone to entertain, this matter, I will talk about it at night." Su Shihan shyly nudged Qin Lang, and lifted his chin towards the new visitor.

Because of that, speaking of it, it's actually a bit embarrassing~~

She wanted to wait until the evening before talking to Qin Lang.

Because Lin Xiao already knew, Qin Lang would also like to know that when Qin Lang just cooks a few delicious barbecues for Lin Xiao, he can set it out.

It's not as good as she told Qin Lang in person tonight.

If you get embarrassed, get embarrassed~~~

"Okay." There really is such a thing, Qin Lang is full of expectations for this secret tonight.

-

The guests were all ready at 11:30.

Today, Hall 1 where the banquet is held is full of 25 tables of guests.

The makeup artist added makeup to Su Shihan and changed a set of headwear, and then walked into Hall 1 hand in hand with Qin Lang at 11:56.

At the moment on the stage in the hall, the emcee was saying a warm welcome to Qin Lang and Su Shihan.

The lighting engineer immediately hit Qin Lang and Su Shihan with the light.

Su Shihan was a little nervous at this moment, and the hand holding Qin Lang's arm tightened. Qin Lang bowed his head and gave her a reassuring look, and then led her to the runway calmly and onto the stage.

The next link was arranged by the master of ceremonies. Before last night, the master of ceremonies had confirmed with Qin Lang.

When the master of ceremonies talked about the intermediate link, "Our Mr. Qin Lang, prepared a little surprise for Miss Su Shihan."

"Now, please look at the big screen."

There is a large electronic screen on the stage.

It was always on before, taking turns playing Qin Lang and Su Shihan's group photos. There are daily life photos taken by the two of them, and there are also artistic photos of wedding photos. The art photos are a set of wearing Xiuhe clothes and a set of wearing cheongsam. of.

Because today is an engagement banquet, not a wedding banquet, so I didn’t show the wedding photo of the wedding dress.

Following the emcee's words, the screen of the photo was stopped, and then exited, clicked into a video, and played a video.

In the video, Su Chen’s roommates: Sun Xu, Zhou Qi, Yang Bin, and Su Shihan’s roommates: Liu Xi, Lin Jing, Liang Xiaojie, and Su Shihan’s high school classmates: Meng Weifang, Liu Xiaoyin, Gu Man, everyone recorded Blessed with a VCR for a while.

Everyone's blessings are different.

"I wish Brother Lang and his sister-in-law start from the first meeting and end at the end of their lives. In the name of love, for the rest of their lives, joy and sharing, the same amount of the world, the sun and the moon are long, and the engagement is happy~"

"I wish Qin Lang and Shi Hanlang the talented women have both good looks, a double harvest of career and love, and a sweet and sweet life, with love and love to the end."

"Shihan, the best of you, the most suitable for him, I hope the years can be turned back, and the affectionate will be white. I wish my dear Shihan a happy engagement, and everything will be happy for the rest of my life."

"I like to look at the IKEA room in Lianbi, and I am waiting to return home to be a building material, and I will be called Jimei by the wind, and I will be a talented person in the dragon."