Chapter 40: Shihan, your boyfriend is so handsome!

Liu Xi didn't speak, and took the largest package directly from Su Shihan.

They took everything in their hands, and Su Shihan, who was going to leave, followed behind him empty-handed instead.

Seeing his roommates talking and laughing back, Su Shihan felt very heartwarming.

"Shihan, your three babies are really super cute, are they boys or girls?"

"Dabao Qin Xuan is a boy, and Yutong and Kexin are identical twin sisters."

"It's so happy~ One child with three treasures, and both children, Shi Han, you saved the galaxy in your last life!" Liang Xiaojie was extremely envious.

Liu Xi on the side said: "Qin Xuan, Qin Yutong, Qin Kexin, the babies have very nice names."

Su Shihan was very happy when she heard praises about her baby, and she was willing to say more, "The baby's name is chosen by the children in the dictionary."

Lin Jing said in surprise: "The names these three little treasures have chosen for themselves are also great!"

"Yeah~ It seems that Shihan's babies are not only cute, but also as smart as their mothers. I really want to see them with my own eyes~" Liang Xiaojie said with a look of longing.

Su Shihan's face was embarrassed, and Liu Xi on the side immediately relieved: "It's not convenient now. Now Su Shihan is still in confinement, we still have to cultivate our body well, it is not convenient to entertain us."

Liang Xiaojie patted her forehead, "Yes, Shihan, you are still in confinement now, so are you renting a house outside?"

"I'm in the confinement center." Su Shihan said.

Liang Xiaojie immediately said: "The confinement center, it is really inconvenient, but I really want to see your babies with my own eyes~ I love children so much!"

Seeing her sincere face, Su Shihan said softly: "There is a chance."

After the four of them walked out of the dormitory talking and laughing all the way, they didn't mention the baby any more and started to talk about the topic in school.

After a while, the four of them arrived on the road outside the dormitory building.

Because the car can only be parked on the side of the road and cannot enter the dormitory building.

Qin Lang hasn't arrived yet, and his roommates haven't left either, staying here to wait with Su Shihan.

Said they are worried about Su Shihan’s safety, but in fact, they are still super curious about the babies’ fathers and want to see the handsome guy in the photos with their own eyes~

A red Porsche suddenly stopped in front of them.

The person in the car is Zheng Feiyu.

There was a show in front of Fang Yaxian in the evening, Zheng Feiyu thought after thinking that he should take advantage of the pursuit, so he drove to try his luck in the female dormitory building, but he didn't expect that he would really run into Su Shihan.

It's so good that God wants to help him!

Zheng Feiyu got out of the car, walked to Su Shihan, and said with a smile: "Student Su, what a coincidence, we met again."

Su Shihan glanced at Zheng Feiyu, did not say anything, just nodded politely.

"Are you going out?" Zheng Feiyu saw the luggage her roommates were helping to carry.

Thinking of Su Shihan's move out this semester, Zheng Feiyu immediately said: "It's so late. It's not safe for you to take a taxi for a girl. I'll see you off."