Chapter 311-320

Seeing the little girl's cute angelic appearance, Qin Lang's heart also softened.

Put her gently on the crib and let her sleep well on the headrest.

Then put Yutong on the head pillow of another crib to sleep well.

After more than ten days of headrests and adjustments to their sleeping styles, the heads of the little guys are gradually changing and developing towards a round head.

It's getting better and better.

After kissing the two little girls and covering them with thin quilts, Qin Lang walked out of the room lightly and closed the door.

At this moment, Su Shihan had already cooked the noodles, turned off the cooker hood, and came out of the kitchen with the noodles.

The two looked at each other and Su Shihan asked him if the baby was awake. Qin Lang said no. He slept well, but Kexin slept well and slept until the end of the bed. He put the two little guys in the crib.

There is a head pillow in the crib, which allows them to sleep comfortably while keeping them from moving.

Because the sleeping posture is comfortable, they won't move.

Su Shihan nodded.

Qin Lang drank the sober soup first, and then talked to Su Shihan about the baby's head shape. After setting the shape, he should be able to sleep with beautiful round heads. Now there is a trend of round heads.

Speaking of this, Su Shihan smiled, "Well, fortunately, my mother came over on my birthday and bought a specific head pillow for the babies. I checked on the Internet and many mothers said that the baby is three months old. The head shape is finalized, and it is difficult to change it."

"Fortunately, we can change it for them."

"Yeah." Qin Lang nodded and began to eat the noodles Su Shihan gave him.

"How is it? Is it delicious? I made a noodle soup base for you with the leftover soup from the chicken I ate at night, and put a fried egg, what do you think?"

When asked this, Su Shihan put his small hands on the dining table, folded his hands against his chin, and blinked and looked at Qin Lang with big beautiful eyes.

He looked forward to being praised by Qin Lang.

At this moment, Qin Lang seemed to see two fluffy pink rabbit ears on Su Shihan's head, which were very cute.

He stretched out his hand and rubbed her little head pettingly, and said, "It's better than before. The soup base is delicious. The noodles have the flavor of the soup, and the salt is just right."

Su Shihan, who was praised, smiled, "I'm smart this time. After cooking the noodles, put them in cold water and simmer them in the soup for five minutes, so that the chicken broth and egg broth are all in. It's in the noodles. Isn't it delicious? Give me a bite."

With that, Su Shihan leaned over and opened her pink lips, and Qin Lang fed her a bite of noodles.

You two take a bite, and I finished the bowl of noodles in one bite.

When there was only one piece of noodles left at the end, the two of them ate one end of the noodles, and finally kissed one piece.

Sweet and sweet~

Early the next morning, after breakfast, Fang Yaxian called a video call.

First, I miss the little guys, and second, tomorrow Su Shihan's school will officially open, and Fang Yaxian has a lot to say to her daughter.