Chapter 17: When I meet my ex-girlfriend again, one sentence of "borrowed"

Qin Lang nodded, "Well, the child is indeed mine. I am a father. I haven't come to class these days because I am taking care of my child's mother in the hospital. She has just given birth, and my child's father must be on the side. Take care."

   The instructor was holding his thermos cup in one hand, and when he heard this, his chin was about to fall in surprise.

   Her eyes widened behind the gold wire frame, and she looked at Qin Lang in shock.

   After a long while, she gave Qin Lang a thumbs up, "You are amazing!"

   "Qin Lang, you are right to do this. You are a man. At this time, you must take good care of your children and their mothers!"

   "I will write you a fake note about what happened last night, so you don't have to worry about it. Recently, the school academic arrangements are not heavy. You spend more time with them. After all, it is a special period."

   "By the way, I have to congratulate you, did you give birth to a boy and a girl?" the instructor asked in surprise.

   Hearing this question, Qin Lang had a smile on his face, and also a proud smile as a father. He said: "triplets, one boy, two girls."

   "Triplets!" The instructor swallowed his saliva, and said with a thumbs up again: "Okay, Qin Lang, you are amazing."

   "Congratulations, teacher."

   "Thank you." Qin Lang said with a smile.

   "You young people, you are really bold in doing things, but now there are not a few colleges who get married and have children. Policies support them. I am not an old antique. I must support you."

"In this way, I will write a false note for you. In the next month, you will spend more time with the children and their mothers. Don't worry about school matters. However, even if you are a father, you can't fall behind in your studies, you know. ?"

   "Yes! Thank you instructor."

   Qin Lang came out of the office of the teaching department, with a well-justified leave slip in his hand.

   Yang Bin and Sun Xu Zhou Qi had been waiting outside the building a long time ago. Seeing Qin Lang coming out, the three immediately surrounded them.

   Yang Bin asked worriedly: "Brother Lang, are you okay? Did the instructor help you make up your leave slip this time?"

Sun Xu said annoyedly on the side: "Brother Lang, I'm sorry, I was not good last night. At that time, if my brain reacted more quickly, it would be fine if you went to another dormitory to drop in. I had just made up a reason why you were taking a bath. No one thought that the teacher who checked the bed actually went to the bathroom to see..."

   Zhou Qi was also anxious, pulling Qin Lang and asking: "Brother Lang, has the matter been resolved? Wouldn't you really have to deduct your credits, right?"

  Qin Lang looked at the three of them, stretched out his long arms, slapped his palms on their shoulders, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I can't do anything about your brother Lang?"

   The three immediately turned from cloudy to sunny.

   "Brother Lang, have you done it then?"

   Qin Lang took out the leave slip, flicked it in his hand, and then threw it into Yang Bin's hand.

   "Don't die gold medal, take it well, we will be worthy of name-calling in class or sudden sleep check in the future!"