Chapter 34: Su Shihan meets mom

"Do you know how to put on makeup?" Su Shihan was surprised.

   Qin Lang smiled and said while holding things, "You can give yourself to me without worry."

   After finishing speaking, Qin Lang opened the stool and let her sit in front of the dressing table.

  Su Shihan sat down subconsciously. Although Qin Lang is a boy, but he said yes, she believed her.

   After working for half an hour, Qin Lang clapped his hands and said, "Okay."

   Su Shihan immediately turned his head in surprise and looked at himself in the mirror.

   A thin base makeup was applied to her originally delicate face, and the loose powder created a matte makeup, making her skin look more white and translucent.

   milk tea-colored blush is biased towards normal complexion, with matte lip glaze of the same color, the whole makeup looks like a "scheming makeup" with makeup rather than without makeup.

  Su Shihan looked at Qin Lang in surprise, "Qin Lang, you are so good."

   Qin Lang is also very satisfied, Su Shihan with light makeup looks even brighter and more charming.

   Suddenly, he thought of something, the baby's mother is so good-looking, it is too dangerous to not take him out with him!

   "You are good-looking, I just made your complexion look better, so that my aunt will feel that you have had a good time recently and won't worry about it anymore."

  Su Shihan nodded, happily stinking in front of the mirror for a while, and then went to choose clothes.

After moving to the confinement center, the nanny aunt came and brought her clothes. She chose a knee-length skirt with puff sleeves. The white skirt was decorated with small red cherries, which looked very youthful and beautiful. .

   But Qin Lang shook his head straight after reading it.

   The length of this skirt is too short to reach her knees. Shihan's calves are straight and slender, white and beautiful. This skirt is too protruding from her beautiful legs.

   And the small V-neck with puff sleeves on the upper body is not good, and the right-angled shoulders and delicate collarbone are unobstructed.

  Su Shihan was originally full of joy, but seeing Qin Lang's reaction, she subconsciously looked down at herself.

   "What's wrong? Doesn't it look good?"

Of course Qin Lang wouldn’t say that he didn’t want her to go out in such an eye-catching fashion, so he said: "It looks good, but it’s not good to wear, Shihan, you are still in the confinement period, you are forced to go out to see your aunt. But you must pay attention to keep warm, this skirt leaks air, it is not good, I will help you choose."

   Saying that Qin Lang went to look in front of her cabinet and took out a pair of straight trousers. The top was also a conservative thin knit sweater. When one set came down, she almost wrapped her tightly.

  Su Shihan put on this dress, frowned slightly and said: "Qin Lang, it's a bit hot to go out in this weather, right?"

Qin Lang said solemnly: "No, you have just returned from the ancient capital. It has been raining in the ancient capital these past two days. The weather is quite cool. If you wear this way, the auntie will be more convinced that you just returned from there. ."

  Su Shihan looked down at herself, nodded and said, "Okay."

   After finishing, she smiled at Qin Lang brilliantly, "Qin Lang, it's still as thoughtful as you think, and even checked the weather in the ancient capital."