Chapter 301-310

"Have this idea." Qin Lang said.

"It's good to start a factory, it means that the initial investment required to start a factory is relatively large. It happens that the teacher has some money in his hand, and the teacher will invest 1 million for you, how about it?"

Qin Lang smiled and said, "Teacher, don't use it for now."

He is not short of money now, and if he makes investments, he will certainly not make them casually.

Finance told him that he suggested that he open a limited liability company. In this case, he has limited liability. Even if the company goes bankrupt, after bankruptcy liquidation, he will only have limited liability. The amount of capital contributed is his responsibility, and the bankruptcy liquidation will compensate the creditors. It is the assets of the legal person of the company, and he does not need to lose additional money.

But if he opened an unlimited joint liability company, it would be like the Sanqinzhai he is currently running. It is an individual business and belongs to unlimited joint liability. No matter how much money Sanqinzhai owes, he will pay it back.

Sanqinzhai is okay. Basically, there is no debt. Shampoo factories are different. It is very complicated to set up factories and enterprises.

Then he will turn the shampoo factory into a limited liability company.

As for the candidate of another investor, he is going to choose his father.

Because his parents only have one son, there is no need to consider the issue of inheritance.

Because if he uses the words of Su Shihan or Babies, it is actually not a limited liability company in the true sense. Su Shihan and him will be a husband and wife at that time. They will belong to the joint property of the husband and wife, or belong to a sole proprietorship, and they will bear unlimited joint and several liability.

The babies are still young, not more than 18 years old, he also has to bear unlimited joint and several liability.

His parents form a company with him, which is a limited liability company.

Basically, he can be sure that if his shampoo factory is set up in the future, it will definitely make money, and he has money in his hands now, so he is not planning to attract other people to invest in it.

Teacher Tang was stunned. He didn't call Qin Lang these days because he was doing ideological work for his wife.

Because he is optimistic about Qin Lang's shampoo, which has real effects, as long as you invest more and promote it, it will definitely become a hit.

Especially now that the aging population is increasing, the pressure on students and adults is also very great, as large as to catch a lot of hair loss on the road, the demand for anti-hair loss and hair growth shampoo is very high.

It will definitely be a big air outlet for making money in the future.

He has been a teacher all his life, and he really didn't make much money. It can only be said that he can support his family so-so.

But he also has a dream of getting rich.

I want to take a gamble and make more money before I turn 50, so that I can buy a house and car for my son in Yangcheng, marry a wife and have children.

After a few days of ideological work, his wife agreed that he would use money to invest in Qin Lang, but the family only had a deposit of more than 200,000 yuan. He also asked someone to estimate the amount of money in the house he lived in. It was 80. Ten thousand, almost one million can be put together.