Chapter 11: Qin Lang: I haven't watched breastfeeding yet, let me see

With the help of Qin Lang's three confinement meals a day and the support of his babies, Su Shihan finally succeeded in getting milk on the sixth night after giving birth.

   She made an excited ‘ah’ in the bathroom.

   Then she tidied up her clothes and came out to Qin Lang who looked up at her and said with joy: "Qin Lang, babies have breast milk to drink~"

   As soon as Qin Lang heard this, he looked at Su Shihan's chest.

  Su Shihan hurriedly took something to cover herself, and gave Qin Lang a shy look, "Where are you looking."

   "You said you have breast milk, where do you say I look?" Qin Lang asked back with a smile.

   Just then, the baby's cry came over.

   The two returned to the ward.

   It turned out that Erbao woke up.

Qin Lang picked up Er Bao, put it in Su Shihan’s arms, and said with a smile: “Er Bao is indeed a snack food. Every time he drinks milk powder, he is very active. Now that he knows that he has breast milk, he wakes up first. ."

   Su Shihan was also happy to be able to breastfeed the babies. She was holding the second treasure in her arms and was about to breastfeed, but suddenly raised her head to look at Qin Lang.

   Qin Lang looked at their mother and daughter tenderly with an iron man, waited for a long time before raising his head and looking at Su Shihan's gaze.

   "Why Shihan? Feed Erbao."

   Su Shihan blushed, looking at him embarrassingly, "You, you turn around."

   "Why? I haven't seen breastfeeding yet." Qin Lang said with a flushed face.

   He really wants to see his mother breastfeed his baby.

   Su Shihan's face swelled even more red.

   Qin Lang turned around and said, "I will see it sooner or later."

   Not only to watch, but also to, hum.

   Su Shihan blushed and nursed Erbao.

   "Ding, it is detected that the babies drank the first bite of breast milk, and the host will be rewarded with a VIP reception place in the top confinement center of China Overseas for 56 days."

   Fifty-six-day confinement center?

   Qin Lang needs too much now!

These days, he was alone in the hospital to take care of Su Shihan and the three babies. From time to time, a nurse came to help, but he could cope with it. But the day after tomorrow, Su Shihan should be discharged from the hospital and go home. By then, they and the babysitter at home will be left. Auntie, she is not a professional confinement wife. The babies grow up day by day, and more and more are awake every day. If the three little guys are all awake, he might not be able to handle it alone.

  Professional work is still to be done by professional people! The confinement center is the best choice.

   After Erbao had eaten and drank enough to sleep, Qin Lang settled the child, and then talked to Su Shihan about the confinement center.

   When he heard that he was going to the confinement center, Su Shihan couldn't help but lowered his head.

   "Qin Lang, or else, I'll go back to the rental house for confinement."