Chapter 16: Instructor talk: Qin Lang, is the child really yours?

Lin Ma reluctantly scolded him, but approved it.

   Dad Lin immediately called Lin Xiao 200,000, and the other 200,000, of course, went into his personal vault.

  The middleman makes the difference, not too much!

  O(∩_∩)O

   As soon as Lin Xiao got the money, he immediately paid Su Shihan 100,000 yuan, saying that it was an advance payment, and the rest would be paid in kind tomorrow.

   Su Shihan was a little surprised when he saw that Lin Xiao had paid a full 100,000 yuan.

   "Qin Lang, are these walnuts so valuable? I don't think you took too long."

   In the past few days, Qin Lang has been taking care of her and her babies. He has very little free time, so this walnut does not actually cost much time.

   There is one hundred thousand for the advance payment alone? Doesn't that mean that the value of this to nuclear carving is more than that?

Qin Lang said with a smile: “There is a saying in the industry that it’s not expensive to carve, and that it’s not expensive to carry workers. The value of wenwan walnuts is limited, but carvings are priceless, so the specific value depends on buying. The level of appreciation at home."

  Su Shihan said in shock: "The nuclear carvings you made in such a short time can sell for so much money, Qin Lang, you are really amazing!"

   It's no wonder Qin Lang always said that you don't need to worry about money, because he is really strong!

   "Qin Lang, give me an account and I will call you the money." Su Shihan said.

   "No, you keep the money, and you can keep the balance of Miss Lin tomorrow."

  Su Shihan looked at him in surprise.

This is not the first time Qin Lang has asked her to take money. Last time his roommate and Lin Xiao gave the red envelopes, he also gave her to her for safekeeping, but it was all small money. This time it was Qin Lang’s labor costs, and it was 100,000 yuan. Woolen cloth!

   "This is not good, Qin Lang, this, this is yours."

   "What is yours and mine, what is the relationship between us, what is the difference between you and me!" Qin Lang said domineeringly.

   Su Shihan suddenly had nothing to refute. She found that every time she was in front of such a domineering Qin Lang, she always turned into a weak white rabbit unconsciously.

   She whispered: "But so, I, I'm like a housekeeper..."

   Even though her voice was small, Qin Lang heard it. He smiled and said, "I don't want to be my housekeeper? That way, I will take care of all the money, and I spend a lot of money."

   Hearing this, Su Shihan immediately hugged the phone and spit out a soft pink tongue at Qin Lang, "I will take care of it. I have tight hands. We raise three babies, but it will cost a lot of money."

   After finishing speaking, Su Shihan smiled and looked down at the Sambo who had just woke up.

   "Qin Lang, do you think the babies are getting more and more beautiful and cute now?"

   The three little guys slowly opened up, they are no longer as wrinkled as they were when they were born, their skin is getting whiter and whiter, and their facial features become more and more lovely.

   Little Three Treasures are now opening a pair of **** eyes, looking curiously at Ba Ba Ma Ma, and then suddenly grinned, revealing a sweet smile.