Chapter 33: The day to see mom is here

The three little guys finally took the bath, and Qin Lang's body was also soaked, but now he didn't care about it, so he took the babies out of the bath first.

   Dry the babies' bodies and place them on a small table covered with cotton bath towels.

   "Congratulations to the host for completing the instructions and rewarding a full set of touch manipulation tutorials."

   Two seconds later, Qin Lang had a whole set of strokes in his mind.

The little nurse next to    said: "Mr. Qin, the babies have finished bathing, I will teach you to do touch exercises now?"

   Qin Lang smiled at her and said, "No, I will. I will make it for the babies."

   The nurse looked at Qin Lang in surprise, only to see that he calmly wrapped Dabao and Erbao in a bath towel, and then touched Sanbao first.

   Apply the touch oil on his hands, gently close the palms and wipe, use the temperature of the palms to push the oil away, and then start to touch Kexin's daughter.

   Qin Lang did it, while talking about the formula of touching exercises.

   "The eyebrows are curved like crescents, and the head is broad and knowledgeable"

   "Small faces are dull, babies love to laugh or cry"

   "Small ears are like ingots, you can exercise your hearing every day"

  ……

   When doing touch exercises, Baby Kexin is very obedient, eating her thumbs from time to time, and then looking at Qin Langba with her big pure eyes~

   is comfortable, and the little guy will grin.

   Seeing the little guy's smile, Qin Lang felt infinite warmth.

   The babies are really super healing cubs.

   The one set process is over, Qin Lang puts clothes on Kexin’s daughter, and the little guy who has just taken a bath enjoys Baba’s massage and oil, and is eating every finger happily at the moment.

  Su Shihan is a video recording with a smile on his face.

  The little nurses were dumbfounded, and applauded in surprise: "Mr. Qin, you are too good, this touching exercise is more formal than what our professional teacher teaches~"

  Su Shihan was also surprised that Qin Lang knew so much just as a novice dad.

   With Qin Lang by his side and bringing the baby, I really don’t feel tired.

  --

   In a blink of an eye, a week’s time has come, and I will meet my mother in the evening. At noon, Su Shihan begins to prepare nervously.

She has to wash her hair first. She hasn’t washed her hair since she gave birth to her baby. During her confinement period, her hair turned into a ball head. She didn’t think there was anything in a room with a good temperature. She just had to go out to see her mother, so she naturally had to clean up. .

   Now the confinement center will also arrange for the mothers to wash their hair, but after two weeks, the water temperature must be strictly controlled, and the hair should be dried immediately after washing.

  Su Shihan's current situation is now that she can wash her hair, Qin Lang personally started, let Su Shihan lie down, and carefully wash her hair.

   It's not that Su Shihan has never washed her hair outside, but the person washing her hair at this time is Qin Lang, and she feels completely different.