Chapter 24: Daughter, guess where I am now?

The doctor's technique is very professional. The needle is inserted, the vaccine is injected, the needle is pulled out and the cotton swab is pressed, and the action is done in one go. The whole process only takes ten seconds.

   During the whole process, Dabao kept his **** eyes open, as if he didn't feel any, the little guy was so manly, he didn't cry until the doctor collected the needle.

   Su Shihan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw it, and said, "It doesn't seem to hurt too much~ Dabao didn't feel it."

   Doctor smiled and didn't say anything, followed by Erbao, but when he arrived at Yutong, the little guy started struggling violently as soon as the needle was inserted. Fortunately, Qin Lang hugged him tightly and firmly held the baby's arm.

   "Wow wow wow~" Erbao cried Su Shihan with a worried look.

By the time Sambo Kexin, the little guy started crying before getting the injection. He was probably infected by the sad emotions of his sister. The little guy was very resistant to the syringe. Qin Lang could only take Kexin and hold her hard. Finished the injection.

   After the incident, he and Su Shihan hugged their two daughters to comfort them for a while, and the two little guys gradually turned into low sobbing.

  Su Shihan asked the doctor worriedly: "Doctor, are the babies okay? Why did Dabao feel no pain at all when he was given the injection, but Erbao and Xiaobao cried so badly? Does this vaccine girl hurt even more?"

The doctor explained with a smile: "No, baby mother, the vaccine is the same for every baby, but some babies have slower growth of pain nerves, such as Dabao. Maybe he doesn't feel very painful. strong."

   After hearing the doctor's popular science, Su Shihan understood.

Then, the doctor asked them to take precautions in the later period. For example, the babies cannot take a bath that day after the injection, and afterwards, they must be careful to avoid the injection site. There will be purulent and scabs around the baby. We should change into close-fitting clothing frequently, and should not wear tight-fitting clothing.

   Qin Lang wrote down these points one by one.

  --

   China Overseas University.

   Fang Yaxian brought a few large bags to the downstairs of the girls' dormitory building. She put down the package and took out a few photos with her mobile phone and sent them to Dad Su.

   "Old Su, I'll go downstairs to my daughter, I'll go up to see her later!"

  Dad Su: "Don't tell your daughter, give her a surprise."

   Fang Yaxian: "I know, I'm holding back on the road~ My daughter will be very happy to see that I still have a bunch of her favorite snacks and beautiful clothes later!"

  Papa Su: "Do you buy a lot of things? Do you remember to leave some money for your daughter. She may not like what you buy. Let her buy it herself."

   Fang Yaxian: "Don't worry, I'm all ready~ I won't tell you, I'm going to see my daughter first, I can't wait to see her surprised expression!"

  Su Dad: "Don't forget to start a video with me!"

   Fang Yaxian smiled, put away the phone and picked up the package at hand, went to the door to register, and then walked directly to Room 333 upstairs.

   When her daughter started school, she and Lao Su personally came to send her off. She still remembers exactly where the daughter’s dormitory is.