Chapter 181-190

At 9:50 the next morning, the installation workers came to the door with the washing machine and disinfection cabinet. The workers installed the equipment in the laundry room and kitchen. Su Shihan and Fang Yaxian sat in the living room watching TV.

Fang Yaxian said: "By the way, Shihan, your final exam results should have come out, right? How are you doing this year?"

Her daughter has been a schoolmaster since she was a child. Fang Yaxian had never worried about her daughter’s grades before, but this time, her daughter must have missed a lot of classes in order to have a baby. I don’t know how the review is. I guess it’s likely to fail the exam.

Su Shihan listened to her mother's words and tapped her head lightly and said: "Forget it, it should have been the result yesterday. I'll check it out."

Su Shihan said, first went to the second bedroom to call Qin Lang, then went to the study to get a laptop, log on to the school's official website, enter his student number and password, and check the final exam results.

The transcripts are all good grades, and there is a sentence after that, congratulations to her for winning the first place in the department of the whole year.

Su Shihan smiled in satisfaction, turned his head and said to Qin Lang, "Qin Lang, come over and check your results."

Qin Lang sat down, opened the official website of China Overseas Construction Bridge College, and entered the student number to check the results.

Su Shihan sat next to Qin Lang, waiting for the results of the website, Su Shihan was more nervous than Qin Lang.

She was afraid that the matter of her pregnancy and childbearing would delay Qin Lang's studies and cause Qin Lang to fall into school.

After the results came out, both of them were very satisfied.

Qin Lang scored full marks in microeconomics, and he scored more than 90 in other subjects.

Qin Lang has never won this result before. There is a ranking below. He is the first in the class!

Remind him that he can apply for the first-class scholarship, and Su Shihan, as the number one in the whole department, can directly get the national scholarship.

"Great, Qin Lang, you took first place." Su Shihan said happily.

Qin Lang looked at her and smiled, and said, "It was my Shihan who helped me to guide you!"

Fang Yaxian just came to the study and saw the expressions of the two of them and asked: "How did you do in the exam?"

Su Shihan raised her head and said happily: "Mom, Qin Lang and I did well in the exam. I was the first in the department, and Qin Lang was the first in the class."

Fang Yaxian looked shocked.

The daughter and Qin Lang have to take care of three babies recently, and the daughter just gave birth two months ago. At that time, Qin Lang was taking care of the confinement center and the hospital for more than a month, and both of them were able to get high scores?

She was a little suspicious, and said, "Really? You can't lie to mom."

Su Shihan knew that she didn't believe it, so he showed her the notebook directly and showed her the report card of Qin Lang.

Fang Yaxian couldn't help but relax as her daughter said.

Su Shihan looked at her mother with a smile, with a sense of pride and pride in her eyes, "Mom, I didn't lie to you? Qin Lang and I have achieved very good results."