Chapter 141-150

Su Shihan smiled when she heard the words. She looked down at the time. It was six o'clock. She told her parents to get home at seven o'clock and there was still some time.

"Qin Lang, let's go back to the hotel and have a meal."

Qin Lang looked back at her questioningly, Su Shihan explained with some embarrassment: "I'm afraid... I'm afraid my parents are upset. After all, I'm hiding something like this from them. Today we suddenly went back together. I'm afraid they won't be able to accept it. When the time comes, we will not be allowed in... dinner, let alone."

Qin Lang smiled and said: "Okay, let's listen to you, let's go to the hotel to eat something to cushion our stomachs, and only when we are full, can we have the energy to'fight'!"

He knows that Su Shihan is very nervous now and does not want to put too much pressure on her, and now that Su Shihan is breastfeeding and will go to the old husband's house later, it is estimated that it will take a while, not necessarily when I can have dinner, but I am not hungry. But Su Shihan will be hungry.

The two took the children back to the hotel and ordered some food in the restaurant for them to be sent upstairs.

While eating, Su Shihan was a little absent-minded. She was still worried about bringing Qin Lang and the babies home later.

Lin Xiao just sent a WeChat message at this moment.

Lin Xiao: "Shihan, are you home? How is the situation with the parents?"

Su Shihan: "Not yet...In the hotel, I just bought some things that Qin Lang brought home for the first time, and now I have dinner in the hotel."

Lin Xiao: "How do you eat at the hotel? Don't you go home to eat?"

Su Shihan: "I'm afraid my parents won't let us in later..."

Lin Xiao: "...Isn't it? Shihan, don't be too nervous, I think your family Qin Lang is very good, my dad said that Qin Lang is such a good son-in-law, your parents will definitely like it. of."

Su Shihan: "That's Uncle Lin's idea. My parents...different. Moreover, I have been hiding from them for so long, and suddenly I took Qin Lang and three children home. It is difficult for them to accept it for a while, right? Xiaoxiao, I'm so worried."

Lin Xiao: "Relax, you have to trust your Qin Lang! Qin Lang can handle you, and he can definitely handle his uncles and aunts~"

Seeing these words, Su Shihan couldn't help but raise his head to look at Qin Lang on the opposite side.

Qin Lang immediately looked up and asked with a smile, "What's the matter?"

Su Shihan shook his head, feeling a little calmer.

Qin Lang is so good, parents should be satisfied, right?

After all, no matter when she is in love, to have such an excellent son-in-law, as the parent of the woman, she should be very satisfied.

Su Shihan relaxed a little. Lin Xiao asked what she had bought to take home, saying that the gift should be more serious when she came home for the first time.

Su Shihan took the photo just when he was downstairs, and it came in handy at this time.

She sent the photo of the gift to Lin Xiao and said, "These are all."

Lin Xiao: "Oh! A whole box of Feitian Maotai, and two double happiness and tea leaves. Your family Qin Lang's handwriting is really big! Qin Lang has prepared so many gifts to come to the door, it is grand enough, your parents will definitely be able to see it. Come out, his heart for you and determination to marry you, so don’t worry, I think your family Qin Lang did a good job~"