Chapter 231-240

Downstairs, Qin Ma held Xuanxuan and took Qin Mei to the kitchen to boil water.

When I saw the kitchen, I realized that everyone hadn't eaten dinner yet.

It's eight o'clock in the evening now.

After boiling the water, Qin Ma came to the living room and asked Aunt Xia to go back first. Thank her tonight, Aunt Xia said she was polite.

Sending away Aunt Xia, Qin Ma was going to let Qin Mei take the Xuanxuan, Qin Mei said that she was afraid of the Xuanxuan cry, so she should come to cook for dinner.

Su Shihan's taste, when Qin Mei came to help Qin Ma prepare lunch last time, she knew something about it.

Qin Ma told her again, Qin Mei decided on the ingredients to be made tonight, and began to work in the kitchen.

In the middle of the journey, Qin Lang came down and took a cup of water. Pour in boiling water and some cold water to mix it up. After controlling the water temperature to around 37 degrees, he went upstairs to give medicine to the two little girls.

After giving the two little girls the medicine, Qin Lang asked Su Shihan to lie down on the bed for a rest meeting, and called her when the meal was ready.

Su Shihan shook his head, "I'm not tired, Qin Lang, let's cool the baby physically now."

"Okay, but I'll do this, and you can rest." Qin Lang said.

"No, I'll be with you." She was afraid that Qin Lang would be too busy alone.

After all, there are two babies to take care of.

Seeing Su Shihan's insistence, Qin Lang said, "Okay, you feed the babies some hot water first, and I will pour warm water in the basin."

There is a washbasin at home, as well as a water temperature thermometer.

Those bought in the hospital are fine if they are not brought in the trunk.

Qin Lang brought two pots of hot water between 37 degrees and 40 degrees.

Fortunately, the room is large, not as narrow as the small ward in the hospital, where the two of them can stretch their bodies better.

Two babies can also be placed in two baby cribs separately.

Give them a bath separately to cool down physically.

When wiping the bath, Su Shihan told Qin Lang the key areas to wipe, which are more conducive to the baby's heat dissipation.

The two were so busy that Qin Ma called them to eat on the second floor.

Su Shihan said to Qin Lang, "Qin Lang, I am not hungry, I will take care of the babies upstairs, and you will go down to eat."

"How about that? You didn't eat much at noon. You must eat more now. We have to help the babies to lower the temperature to about 38 degrees tonight. Some are busy. Only after we have eaten, we will have the strength to do things. Otherwise, when you don't have the energy to do things, and you are tired, how can you do it?" Qin Lang said with a serious face.

After listening to Qin Lang's words, Su Shihan felt right.

At this time, she couldn't get tired anymore, otherwise Qin Lang and Qin Ma couldn't be too busy.

Because Qin Lang's aunt must go back after dinner tonight.

Mother Qin was about to bring Dabao again. Father Qin injured his wrist and couldn't hold the baby or do anything.

She had to adjust her state and fight with Qin Lang instead of letting Qin Lang spend time and energy to take care of her.

"Okay, I have dinner, but I don't want to go downstairs, Qin Lang, can you prepare the food for me and bring it up? I want to watch Yutong and Kexin here." She didn't want to leave the two in a minute Next to my daughter.