Chapter 291-300

Qin Lang asked if his mother washed the clothes badly?

When he was cooking in the kitchen, he heard what his mother said to Su Shihan, saying that it was the skirt she helped Su Shihan wash.

Su Shihan didn't expect Qin Lang to know. She said, "Don't tell mom about this. I'm wondering if there is any way to fix these three clothes."

"Let me check." Qin Lang turned on the phone and checked the information.

Nowadays, many things can be checked online, such as browsers, Douyin, Xiaohongshu, etc. The information dissemination is very developed, and many bloggers are also willing to share their own life tips.

Especially for cooking videos, there are a lot of searches.

Su Shihan also smiled with Qin Lang and said that he could also be a food blogger, but Qin Lang didn't have the skill to make short videos. Otherwise, if he was a food blogger, he could earn a lot of fans.

And then by bringing the goods to realize the fans, many food bloggers really make a lot of money.

But that was not the way Qin Lang wanted to go.

Because food bloggers are not so good, they need to spend a lot of time on making short videos and researching traffic accounts.

He is not free now, he is still taking care of Su Shihan who is breastfeeding and the three little guys who are waiting to be fed.

Make money as a supplement.

Soon, Qin Lang found a small method that can be repaired, but seeing the comments below, it is best to send the washed clothes to a dry cleaner that specializes in washing silk clothes for recoloring, which can be better and more professionally repaired. .

Qin Lang showed the news to Su Shihan. Su Shihan's eyes lit up, "Can you still send it to the store for repairs? Well, tomorrow I will ask the female boss in the photo studio where we took the wedding photos. Many of their dresses are For real silk, there should have been a demand in this regard, and I may know someone who repairs silk clothes."

"Yes." Qin Lang nodded, received his mobile phone, looked at Su Shihan, seeing her happy, he said with a smile, "In the future, you can tell me directly, don't hide from me, let's find a solution together and take a look. , Isn’t it easy to handle it?"

Su Shihan stuck out her tongue at Qin Lang cutely, and said, "I'm afraid that after telling you, you will tell mom that mom will be upset at that time, causing family conflicts, because mom is also kind to help me wash my clothes, but she didn't pay attention to it. Water mark."

Qin Lang didn't look at the washing water mark before, but he hand-washed all Su Shihan's new clothes.

Because it is not dirty, it is easy to wash.

In addition, he washes things like baby clothes and socks by hand, because in summer, hand washing dries faster than machine washing.

Sometimes, after the washing machine is finished, the hand-washed clothes are dried and ready to be worn.

Next, Su Shihan talked to Qin Lang about the washing water standard for each kind of clothes, such as silk clothes, which must be washed at a temperature lower than 30 degrees, and clothes with a wool content of more than 33%, try not to wash with water, wash with air or take it. From the dry cleaners to wash.

Speaking of this, Qin Lang remembered that Su Shihan's laundry room was very large, and there was a big machine there, like a dry cleaning machine.

Qin Lang talked about this with Su Shihan.