Chapter 191-200

After eating fish feast lunch, Su Yongsheng's fatigue all morning was completely cleared.

  On the importance of food.

   In the afternoon, when Meng Weifang was chatting with Su Shihan, she asked her if she would bring Qin Lang and the babies to the party the day after tomorrow.

   Speaking of when Liu Xiaoyin and Gu Man see the babies, they will definitely be super pleasantly surprised.

   Then he said that Su Shihan was going to Qin Lang's house in a few days, and their old classmates didn't know when they would meet again. Just before Su Shihan left, they met Su Shihan's prospective fiance Qin Lang.

   Su Shihan did not immediately agree, but first asked Qin Lang if he was going.

   Qin Lang said: "Yes."

  Su Shihan can't bring three babies alone. Moreover, these three female classmates had helped his wife with money when his wife was pregnant. He also wanted to go there to express his gratitude.

  He treats this meal.

   Su Shihan gave a happy eyebrow, nodded, then typed on the phone, and returned to Meng Weifang.

   In the evening, Qin Lang was called to play chess by Su Yongsheng.

   Lin Xiao called a video to watch the godson and daughter, and the two girlfriends chat in the room.

  Su Shihan told Lin Xiao that he would return to Qin Lang's house in a few days, and he would like to invite Lin Xiao to come over to attend Qin Lang’s house, and I don’t know if Lin Xiao is free.

   Lin Xiao said very readily: "Of course I am free."

   "Your engagement banquet, I must attend, and the hundred-day banquet of my godsons and daughters, I must attend even more."

   Then Lin Xiao said happily: "By the way, Shihan, you and Qin Lang are going to get engaged, maybe you two are not there yet, so what?"

   "You are too violent."

   "With a hunk like Qin Lang by his side, can you stand it?"

Su Shihan glared at Lin Xiao in the phone, and then glanced at the door of the room. The door was closed. She lowered her voice and blushed and said, "I and Qin Langwa are both born, you think I and him , Nothing like that?"

   Lin Xiao was in high spirits, "You mean, have you hit bases these days?"

   "Don't be so explicit!"

"how do you feel?"

   "Lin Xiao, I think it is necessary for you to find a boyfriend. I want to know how it feels and experience it by myself."

"Shihan, it's incredible. You have Qin Lang, and you are more and more confident when you drive. Tell me, I don't have time to find a boyfriend now. You think other men outside are Qin Lang is so good with yours. Everyone wants to calculate me. I'm not that stupid."

  Su Shihan blushed, how dare she tell Lin Xiao the details of her and Qin Lang last night, she turned to other things.

   Lin Xiao knew that she was shy, and after a few joking words, she stopped mentioning it, but she was really happy for her girlfriend.

   I saw my best friend being pregnant alone, and then I saw that my best friend found Qin Lang, gave birth to the baby, and raised the baby together. Now, I saw my best friend and Qin Lang's relationship warming up.

   Everything is moving in a good direction.

great.

  Because he knew that Su Shihan was getting engaged, Lin Xiao asked Su Shihan's parents about the bride price.