Chapter 171-180

The car drove to the parking lot downstairs of Su's house. As soon as Su Yongsheng stopped the car, Qin Lang gently woke up Su Shihan.

When the two got out of the car, Su Yongsheng was already standing in front of the trunk. He opened the trunk and planned to take the fish off the car.

Qin Lang walked over and said, "Uncle, let me help you move the fish down."

Because the fish alone weighs 35 kilograms, the weight of the plastic box is negligible, but most of the box’s seawater is filled in it. Now the box plus the fish and the sea water is estimated to be about 100 kilograms.

It wasn't that easy to hug it down. It was also Su Yongsheng and the four of them who carried it up before.

Su Yongsheng shook his head, "No, I can."

Thinking of what his wife told him this morning when he returned to the master bedroom, Su Yongsheng still felt uncomfortable in his heart.

Fang Yaxian said that Qin Lang got up early in the morning and punched him. He was awe-inspiring. The muscles on his arms were amazing, and he was not bad!

He can handle this fish box by himself, so if he takes the fish box home later, his wife will definitely praise him for Kong Wu's power!

By the way, he can also show his strength in front of Qin Lang and his daughter!

Let them know that he does not lose to Qin Lang!

Su Yongsheng thought perfectly, but when he stepped forward to carry a box, he realized that this box is really heavy!

For an adult with a weight of hundreds of catties, the back can be carried, but it is still very difficult to carry the box down.

What's more, in recent years, he has been wandering around in the business field all day long. It is nothing but drinking and socializing. He has long been abandoned and exercised. He is getting older and his body is not as good as before. When he first started to move the box, Su Yongsheng felt a little strenuous.

But the big talk has been put down, and he still wants to show off in front of Qin Lang and his daughter, so he can only bite his teeth and carry the box down, finally dragging the box to the edge of the trunk, Su Yongsheng exhausted all his strength to hug the box. When I came out, I almost twisted my waist as soon as I turned around.

Qin Lang had been standing beside him all the time, seeing his movements flickering, he reached out to hold the water tank, and this did not allow the water tank to slide down from Su Yongsheng's hands.

Together they lifted the water tank from the trunk.

The water tank fell to the ground, and Su Yongsheng's hanging heart finally fell. If you accidentally smashed the box, it would be really embarrassing!

But now that Qin Lang helped, Su Yongsheng still felt a little uncomfortable, and snorted especially for the sake of face.

Then he turned his head awkwardly and went to the driver's seat to turn off the car and turn off the flame.

At this time, Fang Yaxian called and asked them where they were, saying that the lunch at home was ready.

Su Yongsheng said that he had arrived at the parking lot, and Fang Yaxian said that he would bring the driver to meet them downstairs.

After a while, Fang Yaxian went downstairs with her babysitter and three babies, followed by two drivers at home.

When the three little guys in the stroller saw Sunny and Su Shihan standing over there, they became excited and screamed with excitement.