Chapter 241-250

After the two put on their makeup, the car also went to a beautiful place in Langshan suitable for wedding photos.

After everyone got off the car, we left Su Shihan and the female makeup artist in the car. This is a commercial vehicle MPV with a lot of space inside. After the curtains are pulled up, it is easy to change clothes inside.

Wedding dresses and suits taken here.

With the help of the female makeup artist, Su Shihan put on the wedding dress and got out of the car.

When Qin Lang saw this scene, his eyes lit up again.

The makeup artist is putting a veil on Su Shihan, the white wedding dress, the morning sun, and the gentle mountain breeze at the foot of the mountain, blowing Su Shihan's long hair.

Su Shihan was trimming the skirts of her wedding dress, with green grass under her feet.

Especially beautiful.

Qin Lang took out his phone and took a snapshot.

"Qin Lang?" Su Shihan felt Qin Lang taking a picture of her, and looked up, just in time to see Qin Lang taking a picture of her.

"Huh?" Qin Lang took a few more photos, then took the phone and walked over.

"Qin Lang, my clothes are ready, you can get in the car and change your suit." Su Shihan said.

Seeing Qin Lang filming her, she felt very happy.

"Good." Qin Lang got into the car.

Men's clothes are much simpler than women's, but this is also the first time Qin Lang wears a suit. He usually wears casual clothes.

This time wearing a suit, shirt and trousers, he opened the door and walked out.

Then picked up the suit jacket.

I don't wear it for the time being, because it's big summer. Although it is morning and the sun is not very poisonous, it is still hot when I put on a suit jacket.

Wear it when you take the photo.

At this moment, photographers, lighting engineers and prop artists are looking for the best shooting location.

They are in this business and have fixed shooting spots, but sometimes they still need to choose better shooting spots according to the weather, so that they can take more beautiful photos.

"Shihan, would you like something to eat?" Qin Lang walked to her and asked her.

Because I woke up very early in the morning, after I got up, after feeding the babies, there was no time to bathe them. The matter was handed over to Qin's mother and Fang Yaxian. They only ate some dumplings and steamed dumplings that Qin's mother had steamed in the morning. Bag.

Su Shihan didn't have much appetite because he got up too early, so he only ate two dumplings.

After sitting in the car for two hours, Qin Lang took out an insulated box from the car and filled it with steamed dumplings and xiaolongbao.

"No need." Su Shihan shook his head and said.

Because she has eaten three or four pounds in the past two days, and when she put on the wedding dress, she felt a little bit of her belly. If she eats more, she will have to **** her abdomen continuously while walking.

Su Shihan pointed to her A4 waist after putting on her wedding dress.

"Okay, but if you are hungry, we have to eat, not so hungry." Qin Lang knew that girls love beauty.