Chapter 35: Shihan, why do you have the scent of milk?

Su Shihan's heart tightened slightly, but he smiled and said: "It's arranged, but the bus is going to send a few local students home, and there are some loops in the middle. I am afraid that we will delay our meal, so I took a taxi back."

   Fang Yaxian didn't think too much. Looking at the daughter in the video, she smiled and said: "I haven't seen you for so long, my daughter is really getting better and better. Has the baby put on makeup today?"

  Su Shihan blushed and nodded slightly, thinking that this makeup was made by Qin Lang, she felt sweet in her heart, but she didn't show it on her face, for fear of being discovered by her mother, "Today is the last day of the event, so I put on some makeup."

   "Good-looking, so beautiful, my daughter is the most beautiful~ Mom can't wait to see you with my own eyes."

   "Mom, I'll be there in a while."

   The mother and daughter hung up the video call, and Su Shihan couldn't help feeling nervous when looking at the increasingly familiar street outside the window.

   I'm going to see my mother soon, shouldn't my mother find out anything?

   She took a few deep breaths, but she still didn't relax.

   So she took out her mobile phone and found an album named "A Chinese Plum Candy", which contained the family portrait she asked the nurse to help take.

   there are her, Qin Lang, and awake Xuanxuan, Yutong and Kexin.

   This photo is her collection. Looking at the cute faces of the three little babies in the photo, and Qin Lang sitting next to her holding the baby, she suddenly seemed to have found courage.

   "Come on, Su Shihan, you can do it!"

   "The babies and Qin Lang are still waiting for you to go back!"

   Ten minutes later, Su Shihan received Fang Yaxian’s WeChat.

   "My dear girl, I'm already at the door of the restaurant, I'll be waiting for you here~"

  Su Shihan's car also stopped exactly. She saw Fang Yaxian at a glance, and did not reply to WeChat again, but walked quietly and took Fang Yaxian's arm from behind.

"mom!"

   Fang Yaxian turned her head in surprise, Limara stopped her daughter's hand, "Shihan!"

   "My baby girl is really getting better and better!"

   The mother and daughter looked at each other happily.

   At this moment, a voice suddenly came out: "Su Shihan?"

   Su Shihan turned around and saw her college classmate Chen Mengyue.

   Chen Mengyue looked at Su Shihan in surprise, "Su Shihan, it's been a long time since I saw you, you are getting more and more beautiful. I didn't expect our makeup goddess to wear makeup, and it is even more beautiful."

   Su Shihan feels bad in her heart. If we talk like this again, Chen Mengyue, who doesn't know it, is afraid to ask her where she went on leave during this period of time, and other things that make her mother suspicious.

   So, Su Shihan quickly interrupted her greeting, and took the initiative to say: "Thank you, Chen Mengyue, are you here for dinner?"

   Chen Mengyue nodded immediately when she heard it, "Well, yes, I just had a small gathering with friends here, and just finished eating, are you here to eat too?"