Chapter 271-280

Su Shihan took a bite of the meal and blinked his eyes and said: "Me? I can do it, you go, I will go with you, if you don't go, I won't go."

"If I don't go, would you think I would not take you to meet my classmates?"

"Why do I have such an idea? I can't bring it with Su Shihan?" With that, Su Shihan deliberately put an S-shaped posture on the stairs, "Although I just gave birth to a baby not long, but my figure is still very good. Although I lost weight, I still look good in clothes. I am very confident."

Qin Lang looked at her sluggish appearance and couldn't hold back. He slapped her little **** and said with a smile: "Yes, my wife is in great shape, the most beautiful woman in the world."

Su Shihan gave Qin Lang a shy look, and then shyly carried his rice bowl and ran upstairs, not daring to show off in front of Qin Lang.

After dinner, Yutong began to suffer from intestinal colic again, but after these days, when Yutong had intestinal colic, Su Shihan gave her the massage technique Qin Ma gave her last time, and Yutong will not suffer any pain. I have to cry, I can only express dissatisfaction with a hum.

Then Su Shihan gave her an operation, and Yutong was comfortable playing with toys in Ma Ma's arms again.

After comforting the second daughter, Su Shihan and Qin Lang began to check the poo condition of the three little guys.

Xuanxuan and Yutong both pulled Baba today, and now the Baba is yellow.

After taking down Kexin's diapers, she found that Kexin hadn't pulled Baba today.

Su Shihan narrowed her eyebrows slightly, and said to Qin Ma: "Mom, if Xin doesn't pull papa today, she won't pull papa for three consecutive days."

"Will you take Kexin to the hospital to see if you are constipated?"

"Let me see." Qin Ma picked up Kexin, lifted her little clothes, and rubbed her abdomen clockwise with her hands.

After a while, Su Shihan saw Kexin's expression of'pulling papa' on her face, and she was overjoyed.

"Pulled? I smelled it." With that, Su Shihan leaned over to Kexin's diaper, sniffed it, and then said, "Really pulled."

"Mom, what are you doing this way?"

Qin Ma smiled and said, "It's just a general technique. If Kexin pulls it now, wait to see her poop."

After a while, Ke Xin had a comfortable "finally finished" expression, Su Shihan resolved her diaper, and the three adults watched the papa on the diaper together.

Seeing that Baba is soft in texture, and when I was pulling Baba, I didn't use too much force, and even the face was flushed red, which was the same as usual when pulling Baba.

After pulling, he also had a comfortable expression.

Su Shihan said: "Kexin's baba hasn't taken shape, it's muddy."

Madam Qin said with a smile, "Well, it's okay. This shows that Kexin is suffering from a stomachache. There is no constipation, so don't worry."

"Save belly?" Su Shihan and Qin Lang both asked suspiciously.

Madam Qin nodded and said, "Because our three babies are all breastfed, they will start to get belly-ups when they are three to four months old."

"Because the baby's digestive ability is enhanced at this time, and the breast milk does not contain any residues, it will be completely absorbed by the baby, so it is prone to the phenomenon of belly storage."

"How to tell the difference between constipation and constipation is to look at the state of Kexin when he pulls the papa, and the appearance of the papa when he pulls it out."