Chapter Sixty-Six: Promise

"Tell me all about it, Yaren."

Timoteo said as he sipped on his coffee.

They were now at the cafe of the hotel where Yaren is currently staying. Yaren thanked the waiter who gave her the cheesecake she ordered and spoke.

"I can't believe Ozge is back with Can Yaman," Yaren said. "The son of our father's killer. She betrayed us. She betrayed her own family for that guy."

"I tried to tell her, Yaren," Timoteo said, shaking his head. "But she said she's so in love. I can't do anything about that."

"Well, we have to do something, Timoteo!"

"Why don't we scare them?" Timoteo grinned.

"How do you mean?" Yaren raised an eyebrow.

"We'll destroy everything they have," Timoteo said, feeling confident with his new plan. "Trash their condo, sabotage their business deals."

"Isn't that kind of dangerous?" Yaren asked. "I'm not trying to get arrested."

"We won't get caught, I promise," Timoteo said. "I have a good team with me. My men have been dealing with this kind of stuff for years."

With this kind of stuff? What does he mean? Yaren thought.

Yaren exhaled sharply, thinking about Timoteo's suggestion.

***

"Can, I wish I was a star."

Ozge said as she and Can lay down on the balcony, watching the stars.

Can kissed her forehead as she rest her head on his arm as if it was a pillow.

"They only have one concern: to show up at night and look beautiful," Ozge sad, smiling. "No worries, no problems, no one to please. Just existing."

"Well, the Ozge star seems to be doing just fine up there," Can chuckled. "And I'd rather have you here with me."

Ozge laughed. "That's not what I mean."

She sat up and looked at him, scared to tell him about Yaren's arrival.

"Yaren is here in Italy," Ozge finally blurted out.

"That's great! We can have lunch tomorrow," Can said.

"I don't think we can do that," Ozge said, then she exhaled. "She doesn't wanna see you right now."

"Why?"

"She's still really mad at Guldem, at your mother, Can. And I totally get that, I am too, but..." Ozge said. "She's extending that anger to you as well. She doesn't want Guldem to be in any way part of our lives, and she feels betrayed that you and I are back together."

"I understand, Ozge. It's hard for her. She never even got the chance to really bond with your father. He died so early," Can said, then he kissed Ozge's hand. "But we're gonna make her understand. And I promise Guldem won't be a part of your lives. Just like how she isn't part of mine anymore."

Ozge hugged Can, smelling his Burberry perfume on his dress shirt. He always made her feel safe, and she wouldn't know what to do without him.

"I love you," Ozge said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I wanna get married soon. We've been delaying this for too long."

"Promise you won't run away again?" Can chuckled.

"I could never run away from you again," Ozge laughed, giving him a quick kiss before getting up to cook dinner.

A/N:

IM BACKKKKK LOL did you miss me?

What do you think Timoteo is planning?

More to come! Pls vote and comment on this chapter, loves! 10 votes and 10 comments if you want the chapter fast ;)

Love you!