Truth or Dare

*Princeton's POV* 

"How old are you and Rose?" I asked Bella as we were walking. "Rose just turned 8 and I will be 18 in two weeks." She answered. She's not that much younger than me then. I dropped my voice to a whisper "Rose is gonna be so disappointed then, because it is seems like she likes Prod and he is over 18." I whisper joked. She also dropped her voice to a whisper. "I know maybe if we don't point it out then the crush will eventually end. Then she won't have to disappointed." She joked back. We both laughed a little. Prod, Roc, Ray gave us the 'Da F You laughin at" and Rose gave us the 'These people are crazy' face. Me and Bella shook our heads. They did the same and brushed it off. This chicka is pretty good. Yes, I just said chicka. We got to the room and everyone got some food and drink and then we sat in a circle and started Truth or Dare.

(Princeton-J, Prodigy-P, Roc-C, Ray-R, Bella-B, Rose-Ro)

J- "Okay, guys remember there is an eight year old child in here so kept it clean okay?"

Everyone else-*nods*

R-"Rose, Truth or Dare"

Ro-"Dare."

R-*thinks* "I dare you to act like a dog for 5 minutes."

Ro-*acts like a dog and crawls around the room.*

B- "You might want to watch her she might eat the floor or something she is a little crazy when she acts."

Ro-*Goes to Bella and licks her arm*

Everyone except Bella- *laughing so hard the fall over*

B- *looks grossed out* "Ewwww, Rose, gross." *Wipes arm off.*

Ro-*Growls at Bella.*

B- "Don't growl at me young lady."

Ro-*Bites Bella's leg.*

Bella-"Hey, no biting."

Every1 else-*laughing even harder.*

Ro-*barks.*

R-"Okay, the 5 minutes is up."

Ro-"Sissy, your jeans taste like detergent."

B-*Laughs* "Because I washed them."

Everyone else-*still laughing*

Ro-"Okay, Bella truth or dare."

B- "Dare, duh."

Ro- *Smirks evilly*

B-*Looks scared*

Ro-"Okay Miss. I-never-pick-truth-because-I-am-the-dare-Queen."

B-*laughs*

Ro-*stands up and gets a small spoon and the salt, then fills the spoon up about a fourth of the way with the salt.* "You gotta eat this."

B-*Terrified and mutters* "shit, shit I don't wanna do this."

J- *Laughs cause he is the only that heard*

B- *whispers to Princeton* "Tell no one I said that"

J- *nods* 

B- *Talking to Rose* "Fine." *takes spoon and eats it.*

J- *hands her a drink.*

B-"That was fu— freaking terrible. Thank you for the drink, Princeton."

J-*nods*

B- "Okay, Princeton Truth or dare?"

J-"Dare."

B-"Okay, you saved my life so I will be nice. Hmm, I dare you to run around the room yelling Justin Bieber as loud as you can."