A Day with Jacob Part Two

*Bella's POV*

When we got to the park I saw a few familiar faces. A lot of them from the days when this used to be my spot for handling business. Jacob and I were walking around the park, talking. "So, what you're saying is you've never been to Disney world?" He asked me, shocked. I nodded. "In all my almost 18 years of existence I have never went to Disney. I've never even been to Florida." I said. His jaw dropped. "How many days of school are left?" He asked. I thought for a minute. "This week. So, five." I said. "Well, make sure you pack your bags cause we are leaving Saturday." He said. "Car or Plane?" I asked. "Plane would take less time but we could turn it into a road trip." He said. I yelled "ROAD TRIP!" and he laughed. "Guess so. I'll ask the guys and you ask Rose and see if your mom will let y'all go." He stated. "Kay." I said. We continued walking and talking and laughing and getting to know each other. "You know, your pretty cool." I stated. "Thank you, you pretty cool, too." He told me. "Thanks." I said. After about an hour of walking around the park we went and sat on the swings. We ended up having a contest to see who could swing higher.

Bella- *Sings* "I believe I can fly and something something something cause that's the only part I know."

Princeton- *Shakes head* "Girl, your to much"

Bella- *Swings higher.* "You know what?"

Princeton- "What?"

Bella- *Smiles and sings* "I'm to much, much to handle. You know I'm just to much."

Princeton- "Why did I not see that coming?" *Laughs*

Bella- *Also laughs. Then slows down on the swing.*

Princeton- "Hey, what time is it?"

Bella- *Checks time* "Almost one, why?"

Princeton- "We've been here for almost four hours."

Bella- *smiles* "Well, time flies when your having fun"

Princeton- "I'm glad your having fun."

Bella- "Are you having fun?"

Princeton- "Defiantly."

Bella- "Good. Now what do you wanna do?"

Princeton- "Anything you want."

Bella- "It's your turn to pick something."

Princeton "Fine, how bout we go to lunch then we go roller skating."

Bella- "Okay, sounds good."

-Skipping to after lunch, they are at the Skating Rink-

*Princeton's POV*

So far Bella is really cool. She isn't one of those girls that only eat salad and drink water. She is also, not one of the girls that wears make up everywhere and all the time and a lot of it. She hasn't worn make-up since the meet and greet and I think that was just lip gloss, eye liner and mascara. Not that I mind. I am glad that she isn't like that. Right now, I am helping her put her roller skates on. "You know, I've never done this before." She stated. "Have you done anything?" I ask. She laughed. I helped her stand up and held her hand as we were skating. "Want me to let go now?" I asked her. She was getting the hang of it, but she shot me a scared look. "Come on, I will stay right by you. Just see if you can." I said. She nodded. I let go of her hand. She did good for a few seconds. Then she fell on her butt and it made a very loud thud. "Oh my God, Bella are you okay?" I asked. That had to hurt. She nodded. Now that I knew she was okay I busted out laughing. "It's not funny. Help me up." She said, I could tell she was holding in a laugh of her own. I reached out my hand for her to grab. She did, but when I went to pull her up she shifted and suddenly I was on the floor with her. I looked at her and she looked at me and we busted out laughing. After a few minutes "So, I was gonna ask you this tonight after dinner, but I feel like right now is a good moment. So, um" I started but got really nervous. She touched my arm. "Are you okay, Prince?" She asked. I nodded. "I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "I would love to." She said. I hugged her then we just sat there smiling at each other, not in a weird way, though. After a few moments I stood up and helped her up. "Oww, my butt hurts now." She said. I kissed my hand and smacked her butt. "A kiss always makes it better." I laughed. She joined in and looked at me. "Your a weirdo." She said, in a joking manor. "Well, yeah, but now I'm your weirdo." I told her. She smiled. "You sure are. Your my little weirdo misfit." She told me. I smiled. "And your my little weirdo pooh bear." I said. "Okay then." She said. She pulled out her phone. "Watcha doin?" I asked curiously, cause we were just skating but she stopped us. "Changing you contact name. I watched her. My name was PrinceMISFIT but she changed it to My Misfit. I smiled and pulled out my phone. I changed her name from Bella_Love to My Love. "We're cheesy." Bella said as we put our phones up. "We sure are." I told her. I grabbed her hand and we started skating again. We skated until three o'clock then we went to the fair.

"You have been to the fair, right?" I asked Bella. I was driving and she was sitting in the passenger seat and we were holding hands. "Yes, I have been there." She answered. "Like once but I didn't really do anything." She added. I laughed. "Damn, babe, there's a lot of places you haven't been. And a lot of places I'm gonna take you." I said. "Well, at least now we know that it'll never be boring." She stated. I pulled up at the Fair parking lot and looked at her. "Stay here." I said letting her hand go and getting out. She looked confused until she saw me go around and open her door. I held my hand out and she took it. "Thank you." She said. "Welcome."

We walked up and went threw the gates. "What do you wanna ride first?" I asked her. She pointed to this ride called the Zipper. (A/N if you don't know what that is, it is a real ride at the fair. It has like these littles cage things. It rotates in the shape of and oval and it sends you upside down, forwards and backward, flips you. I takes you really high in the air.) "I don't know, baby, you said you never been here before, are you sure you wanna ride it?" I asked. She nodded. "I have been here, I just never rode the rides. Please." She said, pouting. She looks so cute when she pouts. "Alright, come on." I said. She started running and pulling me. I laughed. When we got to the line I poked her nose. "You're so cute." I told her. She blushed. "Tanks, You are so cute, too." She said in a baby voice. We only had to stand in line for like four minutes. We got in the cart. She looked a little nervous. I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me. We were in the middle of the cart. We were completely caged in so we couldn't fall, but there were the little hole things to see out of, but there was little metal lines that looked like diamonds all around us. When it started moving Bella got jumpy. "Baby, calm down. I got you." I said. She smiled at me. She stopped jumping around so much. Then I guess everyone was on because the ride start. Me and Bella were laughing and Bella was screaming. It wasn't like an 'I'm gonna die scream' it was an 'this is awesome' scream. When the ride was over, we got out and started walking to the next ride. We went to the ride called 'The Eagle' (A/N Also a real ride) It looked fun. Once again Bella and I were laughing. I think it's because we both laugh with stuff like that. There was music blasting Evanescence. It was a song called 'Going Under'. Bella was singing along with them. Once we got off the ride, I said "I didn't think that you listened to music like that." I told her. "I listen to everything. Evanescence, Crossfade, Papa Roach, Nirvana, Sublime, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Eminem, P. Diddy, The Offspring, Emblem3, obviously Mindless Behavior and like a lot of stuff." She told me. I was surprised. "Wow, that's pretty cool." I told her. She nodded and we went on the rest of the rides. It was really fun. The last ride we were going on was the Farris Wheel.

When we got to the top, I kissed her. Cliche I know but, I did it anyway. When we pulled apart, she was smiling and so was I. "Your amazing, you know that, right?" I asked her. She laughed. "Your pretty great to." She told me. Then I pulled her closer and wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she put her head on my shoulder/chest area. "It's beautiful, seeing everything from up here. It really is beautiful." She said. "It's the second most beautiful thing in the world." I agreed. She looked up at me. "What is more beautiful than that?" She asked curiously. "You." I said, simply. She blushed, hardcore. Like she was redder than a tomato. Well, that may be an exaggeration but still. "Thanks." She said. "You don't gotta think me, I'm your boyfriend. It is my job to make you feel beautiful, special and like a princess and that is what I plan on doing." I told her. She smiled at me.

By the time we left the fair for dinner, I had won her a giant teddy bear, that she named Princeton, another one that was a pooh bear so, obviously she named it Pooh Bear. We got in the car and she put her ready bears in the back seat. "Thank you for winning them for me." She told me. "Your welcome, babe."

For dinner, I took Bella to Olive Garden. "Yay, Olive Garden." She cheered. I laughed.

-Skipping to after dinner-

I took Bella home and walked her to the door. "Good night, Jacob, thank you for today." She told me. "Thank you for today. Good night." I told her. Today was amazing cause I got to spend the whole day with my baby. And tomorrow we get to go to school with her. She doesn't know it yet, but me and the boys arranged for all of us to be in all of her classes. "I am coming to pick you up at 7:15 remember." I told her. She nodded. "Okay." She said. "Good night." I said once more. After she said good night, I kissed her again. She went in smiling big. I went home and told the boys me and her were dating and the were happy. After that I did my hygiene thing and went to bed with Bella on my mind and a smile on my face.

(A/N What do you think? Let me know. I tried to make it good. It gets interesting really soon I promise.)