Why Won't He Ask Already?

*Bella's POV*

Me and Jacob have been back in LA for 3 weeks and he still ain't asked me. I want to get married, but, I feel like cutting him off is cutting me off. Basically, I feel like, I'm punishing me. Not Jacob, since he still hasn't picked up the hints. He's just plain pissing me off now. Ugh, I'm going back to bed.

*Jacob's POV*

So, right now, I'm with Santo, finding a ring for Bella. I been picking up all her little hints. I just needed her to think I wasn't. I'm taking her out tonight and that's when I'm gonna ask. I have been planning this for a month and a half. And I know she didn't take any pledge. Zo and Ray have big mouths, I found out that was a lie real quick. But, it's cool, I get that she wants to married soon.

"Yo, look at this Santo." I told Santo. (Ring in the DM. Let me know if you can see it. I think I figured it out.) "B, would love that." Santo said. I ended up buying that one. It was $7,800 and that's not even including the wedding ring.

"You don't mind if I ask her, right?" I asked Santo on the way back to the house. "Are you asking for my blessing?" He asked me, surprised. I laugh and nod. "It would mean a lot to Bella if I have it." I told him. He smiled. "You have it. You make my little sister happy. But, if you ever hurt her, brothers or not, I will hunt your ass down and kill you." Santo told me. I nod. He's not playing. He may be younger but that doesn't mean shit. I will die if I ever hurt her. Him, Zo, Loni, Ray and Craig will probably team up to kill me. Zo already got me for cheating on Bella every time. Bella told her and let's just said, when Zo was done beating me, I had twenty bruises, couldn't sit for a week, couldn't walk right for two weeks. And don't even let me start on what Loni did. I got my ass beat seven times. I can't beat myself. But if I could have, I would've.

-Skipping to when it's time for him to propose-

"Jake, this is beautiful." Bella said. We were on a little cliff thing were you could see the whole city. I smiled and got down on my knee, holding the ring out in front of me. "Bella, I love you with all my heart and, I picked every single one of your hints. I also know that you didn't take a pledge. But, I don't care. I just want you to know that, I love you with all my heart. We been through a lot of stuff. But, we made it. I couldn't have been more happy with the way we turned out. We've had a lot of happiness and sadness in these last three years. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I love you so much. Isabella Christina Young-Perez, you already took my last name but, will you marry me?" I asked. Bella was cry and she nodded. "Yes, Jacob." She said. I slid the ring on her finger before standing up and kissing her passionately.

*Bella POV*

Jacob surprised me tonight. I wasn't expecting that but, I'm so happy. Right now, me and Jacob were taking pictures. "Get one of the ring. So, we can tell the world we're engaged." Jacob said. I smiled and put my hand up and we pointed at the ring. He put it on twitter with the caption, "She said yes!" It instantly got favorites, retweets and comments. He also put it on Facebook and Instagram. I did the same except my caption was, "I said yes!"

We also got some things from the media. Requests for interviews, just wondering if we were getting married. A bunch of stuff. But, we ignored it. We just got engaged. It's just about me and Jacob right now. And I couldn't be happier.

Sorry it's short. But for real, can you see the picture now? It takes like five seconds to comment and vote fyi. Lol, but please vote and give me feedback. It takes a really long time to write these and I stay busy but still update. Can y'all like vote or comment? Please?