Movies

*Bella POV*

They put in Insidious. I must be the only one afraid of scary movies cause they was all for it. We got blankets and pillows, moving all the furniture so we could lay the blankets out with some pillows. It was like one giant bed. The mattress being comfitures. Zo and Ray were laying together. Ally and Chresanto. Loni and Craig. Me and Jacob. They were in the movie. Me on the other hand, hiding. I ain't trynna get nightmares. I was playing on my phone.

Half way through the movie, Jacob started poking my side. "Babe, baby, bae, love, mami, sweetie, hunny." He whispered. I looked at him. "Yes?" I asked. He smiled. "Hiiiiiiiiiii" was all he said. I rolled my eyes at him. He reminds me of that little dude off family guy. He kept poking my side. "Jacob." I whined. He chuckled and continued doing it. I ignored him then he bit my arm. "Jacob what was that for?" I asked. He just smiled. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. I nod and he takes my hand leads me upstairs.
What do you think is gonna happen? What are they gonna talk about? And HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!! Just figured I should update. Some people were wanting me to update so, here ya go. I will update more tomorrow.