The Honey Moon

"So, that baby?" I asked, grabbing Jacob's hand. Jacob smiled and reached over and smacked my butt. "Don't worry." He said, winking at me. I smiled as Jacob kissed me. "We're still in the airport." I said, as he started grabbing on my butt. "They got bathrooms and we got time." Jacob whispered. I smiled. "I'm not making a baby in a bathroom." I told him. He grabbed my hips. "We ain't gotta make it now, mami. We can go have some fun though." Jacob whispered in my ear. I should not have mentioned making a baby. I just laughed and pushed him back a little.

"Jake, stop." I said, giggling. Jacob quit kissing me and backed up before smiling at me and taking my hand. "I love you, Isabella Perez." Jacob told me. I smiled, looking up at him. "I love you too, Jacob Perez." I said. We were smiling and looking into each others eyes and then we heard, "Flight 293 to Jamaica is now boarding." (That's where they are going for honey moon. I changed it.) "That's us." Jacob said. I smiled and grabbed my purse and he put his back pack on. Jacob grabbed my hand and put my sun glasses on me and then put his on. He grabbed my hand again and led me to the plane. We boarded and when Jacob sat down, I laid my head on him. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Can I get you anything, Mr. and Mrs. Perez?" The flight attendant asked. We're in first class. I felt Jacob shake his head. "Can you tell me if she's asleep? I can't see." Jacob said, it was cause I was half way asleep and my head was on him. "It looks like it, sir." She answered. "Okay, thank you." Jacob said. "Would you like me to get a blanket?" She asked. "Please, if you don't mind." Jacob said.

"Thank you." Jacob said, moving slightly. "No problem. Let me know if I can get you anything else." She said. Jacob nods and she walks away. Then he covered us up. I felt him kiss the back of my head and rub his hand up and down my arm. "I love you, baby. I don't know what I would do with out you." Jacob said. I smiled and moved closer as he held me tighter. Then I drifted to sleep.

I woke up and Jacob was sleeping. I looked at the time. 6 in the morning. I decided to let him sleep so, I laid my head back on him. We were allowed to be on our phones now, so, I got mine out of my bra and got on instagram. There were pictures that family posted from the wedding. Some pictures from the media of me and Jacob kissing and boarding the plane. Then there was one Jacob posted of me sleeping. I had my hand on his chest, under my head, and you could see my ring. "My queen👑💍💛" I favorited and posted on of him sleeping. "My king👑💛" and then kept scrolling.

"Baby?" Jacob asked. His morning voice. "Hey." I said. Jacob chuckled. "We're above the ocean?" He asked. I nod and we look out the window. "I got an idea." I said, pulling Jacob with me.

*Santo POV*

Ally blowing up my damn phone. Her hoe ass better be grateful I don't hit females. That probably ain't even my baby but, if she don't find the dad after two days, I'm still taking him. Yeah, it's a boy, I went with her to find out. I didn't want to miss it if that was my son. He should be here next month. Damn, she calling again.

Me- "What do you want?"

Ally- "My water broke."

Me- *Jumps up* "What? When? Where are you?"

Ally- "The hospital, can you please come here?" *Crying*

Me- "Don't cry. I'm on my way."

Ally- "Okay. I love you, Santo."

Me- "I love you too." *Covers mouth, thinking: Oh, shit that slipped.*

Then I hung up. I mean, I do still love her cause I was with her for 3 years but, she cheated on me way too much. I told Mama Perez what happened and she told me to go to the hospital and she will watch the girls.

*Two hours*

Ally screamed again while pushing. My hand hurts. "He's here." The doctor said. "Would you like to cut the cord?" The doctor asked me. I nod and cut the cord. They wrapped him up and handed him to Ally. "Do you have a name?" The nurse asked. "Chresanto Ro-" Ally started, but I cut her off once I realized she was saying my name. "Can we get a DNA test first?" I asked. The nurse nods and we get started. I mean, he looks like me but, you can't ever be sure.

He was mine so, we named him after me and I signed the birth certificate. Then, I stepped out and made a court date. I'm not leaving my son with her, I already have his things set up. And, I know I promised Bella I wouldn't move out but, if it's too much for her with all the kids, I will.

I held CJ and took his picture. I didn't take any with Ally because our break up hasn't been confirmed or denied. "My baby boy, Chresanto Jr. is here! Hallelujah! Already lookin exactly like his daddy." I captioned it. Of course, everyone was commenting, 'congrats', 'I didn't know you had a kid on the way but, congrats, he's adorable', 'where's ally?' and 'is ally the mom'.

I called everyone and told them. I called Bella lastly. I wanted to talk to her longer. I already called Jacob and said hey and told him but, I didn't really talk to Bella.

Bella- "Santo!"

Santo- "Bella!"

Bella- "How's my nephew?"

Santo- "He's sleeping."

Bella- "How is Ally?"

Santo- "Same."

Bella- "So, what's up?"

Santo- "Nothing, just making sure your okay."

Bella- "Santo."

Santo- "Ight, he was mine and I'm taking Ally to court and getting my son. I'm not sure if you would want us around all the time."

Bella- "Of course I would want y'all to stay."

Santo- "I know but, you and Jacob are gonna want more kids and I don't want it to be to much on you."

Bella- "I want you to still live with me."*Voice cracking*

Santo- "I could always move some place close."

Bella- *Crying* "No, Santo, you promised things wouldn't change. You promised to stay with me."

Santo- "B, don't cry it's gonna be okay."

Bella- "No it's not. I can't be alone."

Santo- "You have Jacob."

Bella- "No you have to stay with me."

Santo- "B-"

Bella- *Hyperventilating* "Santo, please still live with me and Jacob. It won't be a problem, we'll add onto the house."

Santo- "Okay, I just didn't want to take up room that y'all needed."

Bella- "You won't be."

Jacob- *In the back ground* "Babe! I'm back with the caramel!"

Santo- "Eww, go have fun."

Bella- *Laughs* "I will. I love you Santo."

Santo- "I love you too, B."

Then I hung up, they're nasty

CJ started crying so, I picked him up. "Don't worry, baby. Daddy's taking you home." I said, rocking him. There is no way I'm letting Ally take him. I already have the court date, it's next week. Ally knows, she has her lawyer. She don't even want him. I'm taking him.

So, who should get little CJ? Vote/comment. My grandpa had a stroke, it wasn't a big one it was a mini stroke. But a stroke is a stroke. Can you please keep us in your thoughts? Thank you. I'll update soon.

~Michele