Pizza

*Jacob's POV*

After we all got home with the pizza, I went and got the girls. Before I opened the door, I heard them talking. "Oh, shit." Bella said. I was slightly confused. "What are you gonna do?" One of them asked, I'm pretty sure it was Zo. There was a silence. "I don't know." Bella answered.

After five minutes I tried to open the door but it was locked so I knocked. I heard them panic. "Just a second." Bella yelled. I waited and heard shuffling. What the hell is going on in there? Finally, they answered the door. "Pizza's here." I told them. Bella hugged me and kissed my lips. "Thank you baby." She told me. Then her and the girls went downstairs.

"B, what's up with the hoodie? It's not cold in here." Santo said. She looked at him and shrugged. "I told y'all 'I'm reppin my team, bitches.'" Bella said, making all of us laugh and the kids go, "Watch you mouth." Which made us laugh more.

JJ started crying at like two in the morning. "I got him." I told Bella, getting out of bed. She smiled and thanked me. Then she laid back down and went to bed. I walked in JJ's room and took him out of his crib. "What's wrong, JJ?" I asked. Of course he didn't answer, he just kept crying. I changed his diaper and feed him. He finally fell asleep and I put him back in his crib. Then I went back to bed.

-Next Morning-

I had the kids for the next four hours because Bella had community service to do. She only has one year to complete the community service and she has as long as it takes to complete one course of anger management. "Daddy!" Rose yelled from the living room. I was in the kitchen making them breakfast. I walked in the living room.

"Yes, Princess?" I asked. "Can you put on Spongebob?" Rose asked me, pressing buttons on the remote. "Yeah. That's the wrong remote, baby." I told her, picking up the remote to change the channel. "Oh. Thanks Daddy." Rose said, sitting on the couch. I smiled at her. "No problem. I gotta go finish breakfast." I told her before walking out.

I finished the pancakes and eggs and I got JJ some of those little cereal things for babies. He's 6 months(Honestly, I forgot his age. I know he isn't a year or near yet, so, I put his age right in the middle), he can't eat food yet. He can't even crawl yet, but it's cool cause he is trying to. "Rose, come eat please." I said, picking JJ up from his playmat. "Okay, Daddy." Rose said, getting up and going in the dinning room.

I gave Rose a plate and put CJ in his highchair before giving him the baby cereal. "Are you liking school still?" I asked Rose. She nods. "Me and Prehia have class together. And we have a lot of friends. It's fun." She said. I chuckled. "Everyone is nice?" I asked, taking a drink of my orange juice. Rose nods and continues eating.

"Y'all wanna watch cartoons or go to the park?" I asked. Rose's eyes lit up. "Go to the park!" She cheered. I chuckled and stood up off the couch. "Let me put a shirt on." I said. I did so then we headed for the door when Rose giggled. "Daddy, I'm still in my jamas." Rose told me. I looked at her. She was wearing Dora PJ pants and a Dora PJ shirt with tennis shoes. "So are me and JJ. It's fine." I said, not seeing a problem. Rose just shrugged it off and continued walking. She too much like her momma.

I buckled JJ and helped Rose before getting in the drivers seat and buckling my seat belt. I started driving to the park when my phone started ringing. I answered it and put it on speaker so I could focus on driving.

Me- "Hello?"

???- "Hey, babe."

Me- "Hey, Bella."

Bella- "What are you doing?"

Me- "Taking the kids to the park."

Bella- "Did you put JJ's hat on him?"