It's a...

"Well, y'all are having a..." the doctor started, moving the thing around on my stomach. "Boy." She finished. Jacob was happy. He was dancing and everything. I laughes at him and gave him a 20. The doctor laughed and printed out the pictures and gave to us. We went home and everyone was at our house.

"Well, am I having a neice or nephew?" Chresanto asked. "Nephew." I said. They all clapped. "So, now I got to brothers? Santo and this one?" Rose asked. I nod. She claps.

"So, any names for y'alls baby?" Zo asked. The twins were running around with Prehia and Rose. "No. We are probably just gonna name him Jacob Junior and call him JJ or Jake." I answered. They agreed. "So, now you gotta tell me about being a mom. What's it like going threw labor? Teething? Sleeping? Everything." I told Zo. She laughed. "Labor hurts. In the end it's worth it though. As soon as you see their little faces. Teething sucks. But, it only lasts about a week and maybe three-five times. Sleeping, well, just know, you have to sleep when he is asleep." Zo answered. I nod and think about what she says.

"Girl, you got smoke coming out of your ears, quit over thinking it." Ally said. I smiled. "Okay, let's have some fun." I said. They agreed and we spent the rest of the day hanging out like we used to.

So, in the media is Bella and Rose. If you can't see it Bella looks like Vanessa Hudgens when she was 18 or 19. Rose is Maya Le Clark. Let me know what you think. I will have a better update later. It will actually be interesting and probably include Rose and Bella's mom.