Shopping

*Bella POV*

Once we got to the mall we all went in. "Okay, are we all gonna stay together or spilt up?" I asked. "I think it would be better if we went with the person we drove here with and then everyone can meet in the food court. That way we are already together so all we would have to do is meet up, eat, then roll out." Zo said. We all nod. "Okay so who is going with who?" Loni asked. "Prod can go with Loni, Zo with me, Roc with Ally, Lee Lee with T and Prince with Bella." Ray suggested. "Okay." I said. Then we all spilt up. I think Prod and Ray stuck together so really their were only two groups. Roc and Ally stayed with me and Prince. Prod and Loni stayed with Zo and Ray. Then Lee Lee and T went off together. They always do that. "Okay guys and girl were y'all wanna go first?" Ally asked. "If we're going to disney I need some more clothes." I said. Then me and Ally looked at each other. "Forever 21." We said in unison. Me and Prince were holding hands and Ally was walking next to me while Roc was walking next to Prince. "What type of clothes should we get?" I asked Ally. "The cute kind." She said. "You are such a smart ass." I told her. She just laughed. When we got to Forever 21 we went to see bathing suits first. We both picked out three. The boys got some swimming trunks. Then we went to the shorts and shirts. We picked some out and went to try them one. The first thing I tried on was a crop top that said "Forever Summer" it was pink and the words were white, then some shorts that went with it. The shorts were pink and they didn't reach mid-thigh but they didn't show my but so it don't matter. Me and Ally went out at the same time. We had one the same outfit. "I love your outfit." I told her. "I love yours" She told me. We both laughed. "Prince, Roc come here please." I yelled, loud enough for them to hear me. "Yes?" They asked coming from around the corner. "What do you think?" I asked them. "I think, I just noticed your belly button was pierced." Prince said. I had put my cherry belly ring in today. "I meant the outfit." I said, smiling. "They're great." He said. "I agree." Roc said. He was staring at Ally. "Let's try on the next ones on. Boys stay right here cause we are gonna need your opinion when we come back out." I said. Ally went back in her changing room and shut the door. "And by the way, Roc's got a crush." I cooed. "What? Do not." He said. He sounded like a five year old. "Mmhmm, that's why you was staring Ally down." I said. "Go try on the next outfit." He said. I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same thing to me. I went into the changing stall thing and tried in the next one. It was a crop top with and jean shorts. The shorts were the same style as the last ones, but a little shorter. The shirt had Tweetie Bird on it and said sweet. I walked out and Ally was already out there. She had on shorts that were like mine, but her's were white, and a crop top. The crop top was black and said "Bo$$" in white letters. Ally loves crop tops if you haven't noticed yet. Prince was looking at me while Roc was staring at Ally. And he says he doesn't have a crush. Prince and Roc were just staring and not saying anything. "Dudes, are you gonna say something or just stare?" Ally said. They snapped out of it. "You guys look cute." Roc said. Prince kept staring at me and nodded. Me and Ally laughed and walked back to the dressing rooms to change into our clothes. "Guys, we no longer need you opinion so you can wait out for us out side the changing area." I said. "Wait, you only tried on two outfits y'all picked out like eight." Princeton said. "Yeah, and we are only gonna try on two and buy all eight. We already know we got the right sizes." I explained. "Oh." He said. Him and Roc looked at each other and shrugged before walking out of the changing area.

*Roc POV*

Okay, so Bella may be right when she said I have a crush on Ally. But Ally is like really hot. She is pretty, too. And it's not often you can find a girl who is hot and pretty at the same time, while still being classy but not very classy. You know what I mean? "Did you see what they were wearing? Ally looked hot and B looked cute." I told Prince. I called B 'cute' cause one, she is like a little sister to me and saying she is hot is just weird and two, Prince and Bella are dating. You don't call your bro's girl 'hot'. "Man, Bella looked hot. I really didn't know she had her belly button pierced though." Princeton said. "You didn't notice that. I noticed her messing with it while the girls were giving you the talk. I was like 'B why are you messing with your belly button?' and she told me ever since she got it pierced it was a nervous habit to mess with it." I told him. He had that 'oh' look. "Oh, well I was there when that happened so that's why I didn't notice it. Anyway, why do you call her Bella?" He asked. I laughed thinking about it. "One, it's shorter than Isabelle and Bella. Two, you remember my ex girlfriend, Bella, well that Bella was a complete bitch, and every time I say Bella that's what I think of." I explained. He laughed. "She was a bitch." He said. "Who was a bitch?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and there stood Bella and Ally. I laughed again. "My ex girl friend." I told her. "Oh, what was her name?" She asked me. "Bella." I said simply. "So, that's why you don't call me Bella?" She asks and I nod. "Oh, well if she ruined the name Bella for you, she had to be a major bitch." She said. "Trust me she was." I said. We went and payed for everything. We tried to pay for the girls stuff but they wouldn't let us. When we went out the store we headed for the next.