Road Trip part 1

(Okay so there is gonna be five parts to this. It is just the first half of the road trip and each part is gonna be in a different POV. The second part of the road trip is gonna be called 'Going to Disney'. There will be five parts to it also. Then it will go back to normal.)

*Bella POV*

"Baby you can leave you can leave you can leave

Cause I been tired of you, you and you tired of me

Don't for get one thing

Thing drop, drop them keys

Cause I'm not tryna hold you back

So go 'head with alla that"

I heard my alarm clock. I love that song. I woke up in Jacob's arms. I smiled. He was up, too. "You like the OMG Girlz?" He asked me. His morning voice. Ahhh, it's just so ugh yeah. Okay, now I'm just gonna answer his question. "Yeah, I've liked them forever." I told him. He smiled. "Good morning by the way, beautiful." He told me. "Good morning, handsome." I told him.

*Princeton POV*

As soon as I heard Bella likes the OMG Girlz, I had to smile. I just found the perfect way to make up to her. I didn't tell her good morning. "Good morning, by the way, beautiful." I told her. She smiled at me. "Good morning, handsome." She said. We got up and woke everyone up. We all got ready. Me and Bella got done first cause they were all moving slow and took a good fifteen minutes to get up. It is five in the morning. We have to leave by six in the morning. Right now it is 5:20. Me and Bella already our separate hygiene things and got ready. Our bags are in my car. Rose is ready and her bags are in my car. Bella packed five bags of snacks. In each bag was like four bags of beef jerky, a 20 pack of little Slim Jims, Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch Doritos in the party size bag, peanut butter and packs of jelly with bread and spoons and knifes to make them, candy. She had a pack of can sodas for each car. She put some snacks for the twins in Zo and Ray's bag. She said the less we have to stop the sooner we get there.

Then she helped me cook breakfast. We made eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes. By the time we were done it was 5:40. She called everyone down and we ate. She gave everyone the bags of snacks she packed and a case of sodas. We all made sure we had everything then headed out. Once we got on the road, I took her hand with one of mine and used the other to drive. "So, Miss. Trip advisor, we are gonna stay at a hotel once we get half way there to get a break from driving, right?" I asked. "Yes, but we are gonna switch drivers before then." She explained. I smiled. "I got a girl with beauty and brains." I told her. "Thanks, and I got a boy who's handsome and smart." She said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said.

B- "So, tell me more about you."

Me- "Um, my name is Jacob, I have girlfriend who I have been dating for a week, I'm in a boy band called Mindless Behavior, I-(gco)"

B- "Jacob, I'm serious."

Me- *Laughs* "Okay, okay, I'll be serious. What do you wanna know?"

B- "Tell me about your family."

Me- "Well, my parents are divorced, my mom's name is Teresa. I have a big sister named Rachel, a little brother named Michael. I have a dog named Beans. My favorite color is green. My birthday is April 21st, 1996. And my motto is 'Spread the Peace.' Now tell me about you."

B- "Well, you know the situation with my parents. My mom's name is Miranda my dad's name is Stefan. I have a little sister named Rose. I might have other siblings but I don't know. I want a dog but Ben would never let me have one. My favorite colors are blue, pink, black, green and purple. My birthday is June 24th, 1997. I don't have a life motto." (A/N I changed her birthday and I know it won't make her 18 she would be 17 but she is turning 18)

Me- "Who's your favorite singer?"

B- "Uh like a lot of different people. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Eminem, Nicki Minaj, The Game, Mindless Behavior, OMG Girlz, Nirvana, Rihanna, Sublime, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Crossfade, Nelly, Akon, T-Pain, a lot of people. Who is your favorite singer?"

Me- "Well, I like Michael Jackson, Nirvana, Sublime, Chris Brown, Usher, Prince and a lot of others."

Then we talked for about two hours. Bella yawned. "Babygirl, go to sleep, I'll wake you up when it's time to switch." I told her. I was still holding her hand so she squeezed my hand gently. "Okay, but I'm cutting the radio on." She said. She plugged up her iPhone and put on Numb by Linkin Park. She grabbed my hand again. We were in traffic right now so I looked at her. She had her eyes closed and she was singing along with them. I smiled and focused on the road again. After Numb, Bring Me To Life, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Crawling and The Kill, she stopped singing so I guess she is asleep. I cut the radio down some cause she had it up really loud. I took her hand again.

"Prince?" Rose asked. I glanced her threw the mirror. I looked at the road. "Yes, Rose?" I asked. "Do you love my sister?" She asked. I can't lie to an adorable little eight year old. "I think so." I said. She giggled. "Does that mean you are gonna marry her and have 50 kids?" She asked. I laughed. "I don't know. I want to marry her one day but she has to feel the same way. And I don't think it is possible to have 50 kids." I told her. "Okay" She said. "If you marry her what will you be to me?" She asked. Normally, if anyone else was talking to me about marry Bella right now, while we are 18 almost 19 and Bella is turning 18 soon I would get annoyed, but Rose is little so she doesn't know. So, I'm not annoyed. "That would make me your brother-in-law." I said. I looked at her threw the rear view mirror. She was smiling. "I'm sleepy." Rose said. "Then go to sleep, silly." I told her. She giggled and said okay.

Then for the next two hours I was driving and singing along with the radio. It was still on her iPhone. She has good taste in music. When 21 Guns came on, she woke up. She automatically started singing softly. I smiled. She knows every word to like every one of these songs. She was singing quietly cause the radio wasn't blaring. But, I still heard her singing. She reached her free hand over and cut it up some. But only a little so it wouldn't wake Rose up. "You need a snack or a drink or anything?" She asked. "Sure." I told her. She gave me a bag of beef jerky and a soda. "Thanks. Can you open it, I only have one free hand." I said. She laughed and opened them. Then she gave them back. Then she got a bag of beef jerky for herself and a soda. "So, how long til' we switch drivers?" She asked after we were done. "About an hour." I told her. "Okay." She said. She got out her phone and started taking pictures. Of the stuff we were passing, of Rose sleeping, me driving. "I love taking pictures." She said. We both laughed.

*Bella POV*

I decided to post the pictures on Facebook. I don't know how all that works when your dating a celebrity. I don't know if people are supposed to know yet and I don't wanna get Jacob in trouble. But on Facebook, I have my settings to where only my friends can see them. And most of my friends on here are family. The only reason I have a Facebook is so I can keep in touch with them. I posted all the pictures. There was two of Jacob driving, two of Rose sleeping, and pictures of what we were driving by. I only posted the good ones. The caption was "On vacation with my wonderful sisters, brothers, niece and nephew and boyfriend. Zo Parks, Loni Love, Ally Johnson, Kelli Case, Jacob Perez, Chresanto August, Ray Lopez, Craig Crippen, Tyler Kyle." I posted it. Yes, Jacob, Chresanto, Ray and Craig added on their personal Facebook a few days ago. They also had me marked as their sister, except Jacob, he had me marked as his girlfriend. I had them as my brother and Jacob as my boyfriend. I heard his phone go off signaling, he had a notification. He didn't bother to check it. I wonder what his ringtone is.

My Misfit- Haha, what's your ring tone?

Then his phone went off. It was 'My Girl'. He glanced at me. "Why are you texting me when I'm right here?" He asked. I laughed. "I wanted to know what your ringtone was." I said simply. This time he laughed. He pulled our intertwined hands up and kissed the back of my hand. "You're something else." He said. "I know." I told him.

(A/N So, there's part one. It's not that good but it's not the worst. What did y'all think? The next part is gonna be in Loni and Craig's POVs. Okayy, well I'll post later...)