First Day Of School

*Rose's POV*

Mommy woke me up really early for school. After I got dressed and ate breakfast then they drove me to school.

Mommy and Daddy walked me to my class and I hid behind Daddy. He kneeled down in front of me and looked at me. "Alright, you gotta go in there now. We'll come pick you uo later. We already talked to your teachers." Daddy explained. I looked down. "I'm scared, Daddy." I admitted. Daddy hugged me. "It's okay, princess. Mommy and Daddy are gonna come pick you up soon. You'll be okay. Remember just like in kindergarden." He reminded me. I smile because kindergarden was fun. "Okay, Daddy. I love you." I said. I gave him a biggggggggg hug. "I love you too, princess." Daddy said. Then I did the same to Mommy. "I love you, Mommy. I will see you after school." I said. She squeeezed me. "I love you too, baby. I will see you after school." Mommy told me. I walked in class and turned and waved to them. They waved back and I went into my classroom.

I saw my best friend and sister. She is both. "PREHIA!" I yelled. She looked at me. "ROSE!" She yelled back. We ran and hugged each other. It had been soooooo long since I had seen her. Like 3 days. Everyone looked at us. "What? She is my sister." I said. They disagreed and didn't believe us so, the teacher had to explain.

They didn't say anything after that. Me and Prehia linked arms and went to sit down. "I think they are both ugly." Some girl said. Me and Prehia both stood up. "Excuse me lil miss priss. I don't play dat ish. Sitcha lil happy self down. Or we will knock ya down." Me and Prehia sang. We came up with the song a long time ago. Like 4 months ago. Or was it weeks? I don't know. I am only 7 but my birthday is soon, and I will be 8.

"I don't know who you think you are talking to. But it ain't me you uglies. Just like ya mommas. My mommy said that Rose's momma is a fat ugly slut." The little girl said. I jumped at her and started hitting her. "Don't talk about my momma ever again. Do you understand me?!?!" I yelled. She nods and runs away scared. Then the teacher comes. "Rose, we are gonna have to call your parents." Dang it. I sighed and followed her.

*Jacob POV*

Bella's phone started ringing and she was in the shower so, I answered it. It was the principal, Mrs. Harris.

Jacob- "Hello?"

Mrs. Harris- "Hello, this is Mrs. Harris. May I speak to the gardian of Rose Perez?"

Jacob- "This is her dad, Jacob Perez."

Mrs. Harris- "Well make sure that you and her mother come to pick her up. We have to have a parent teacher confrence."

Jacob- "Yes, ma'am."

Then she hung up on me. Dang, you try to be nice and they hang up on you. Bella walked, well limped, into the room with a towel wrapped around her. I put her phone on the night stand and pulled her in my lap.

"Did you have fun?" I whispered in her ear. She smiled and blushed. "Hey, and I will never roll my eyes at you again. I think I am gonna be sore for a while." She answered. I smiled. "So, I did a good job?" I asked. Bella nods. "Yes, papi. You did." Bella told me.

"Babe, I forgot to tell you but, we have a parent teacher confrence today." I said. She nods and her phone starts ringing so, she answered it after she told me something. "It's Santo, wanna trick him again?" She asked. I nod. She answered it and put it on Speaker.

Bella- "Santo, now isn't the best time." *pretending to be holding back moans*

Santo- "Bella, what the hell are you doing?"

Bella- *giggling* "Nothing, Santo. Right, Jakey?"

Jacob- "Mhmm. Nothing at all, baby."

Then the line went dead. Me and Jacob busted out laughing. It is so fun tricking Santo. He gets so mad. Three minutes after Santo hung up on us, the doorbell rang. Jacob rolled off of me, relax, we were just kissing. "Baby, wait for me to get dressed to answer it. You know it's Santo." I said, fixing my towel. He nods and waits for me to get dressed. I put on my underwear and bra then my sweat pants and Jacob's shirt. "Okay, let's go." I said.