Vegas Baby

*Bella POV*

We are all going around Vegas today. It's gonna be so fun! I got dressed in a black fitted crop top and jean shorts that were above mid-thigh. I put on gold flip flop and my belly ring, lip ring, nose ring, earrings and cartilage ring. I put on the promise ring and a necklace Jacob gave me. I put on a panther's hat. I'm repping my team. I flipped it the right way and took a picture. I posted it on my Instagram and Twitter. The caption was, "Reppin' my team bitches." I flipped it backwards afterwards. I can't stand wearing hats the right way. I can't see.

"Ight, leggo." Santo said. We all loaded in a cab. It's our last day in Vegas, none of us is gonna be capable of driving tonight. Over the last two days, the media has been all up on us. I got drunk all the nights and got high last night too. So did everyone else. I got in another fight. The media was all over it. They, well, all of us have to do a show when we get to Utah, which is the next stop. It's tomorrow morning at 8 am. So, we can't drink to much cause we have to be back on the bus at 12 am so we can start driving.

We got to the club and me and Jacob went to dance. I love dancing it's so much fun. "Ay, Papi, let's go get a drink." I said after a while. I stood up and we walked to the counter. I heard some girl cough 'hoe' but I ignored it because they want me to stay out of trouble for as long as possible. "Papi, hurry up. I wanna go dance again." I told him. He chuckled and smashed his drink before going back to the dance floor again.

We were at XS Las Vegas and they got some of the biggest DJ there is. Tonight is Zedd(He is actually gonna be there August 22nd). He was spinning some hot stuff. Hey Mama came on and everyone went crazy. It was awesome. Jacob was having more fun than me. And I was having the time of my life.

Santo's solo song came on. It's kind of weird dancing to my brothers song like that but, it is a good dancing song. After grinding with Jacob for the first half of the song, I turned around and started kissing Jacob. "We gotta stop, baby." I said, things had gotten very heated, in the middle of the club. Jacob groaned but stopped.

"Y'all we gotta go. It's 11. The bus is in the parking lot waiting." Ray said. We all groaned but went to the bus anyway. I sat on Jacob's lap on the bus. "Baby, do you think that I'm too mean now?" I asked. He shook his head and bit his lip. "No, mami. I think you hot like this." Jacob answered. I smiled and kissed him.

"Jakey, come cuddle with me." I said. Jacob automatically got up and came to lay with me. They still had only four bunks. But none of us cared. "Are you tired, Bella?" Jacob asked. I nod. "We gotta be up at 8 am tomorrow morning. Kiesha is gonna wake us up." I told him. "Alright, let's go to bed." Jacob said. I kissed him then cuddled with him again. "I love you." I said. He pulled me closer. "I love you." He said back.

-Next Morning at the interview-

We at some new show. The host is Jordan Kelly. She is gonna interview us all together and separately.

Jordan- "So, today we are here with Mindless Behavior and the girls who now have a fan base, Mindless Queens."

Audience- *Claps*

Jordan- "So, first we are gonna talk to the handsome Roc Royal AKA Santo August."

Santo- "How are you?"

Jordan- "Great. How are you?"

Santo- "I'm wonderful."

Jordan- "So, I here your working on new music with the band and as a solo artist."

Santo- "Yes ma'am. I just dropped a new song called 'No Limits' and a few others. Me and my boys are working constantly on new stuff for the fans."